One Last Afternoon

Lucy POV
My eyes still closed, I can feel his warm breathing on my lids. Its feels so soothing. Opening my eyes I look at his lips.

Ive never taken the time to look so close before but they're so plump and pink. I can feel my heart racing which is indicating these feelings are very intense.

Out of all people to come into my life and sweep me off my feet. Closing my eye i pecked his lips. For a moment he shifts as a smirk inches onto his lips but he never wakes.

Taking his arm off of my waste he turns to lay into the pillow and continue his slumber. I go to the bathroom and run the shower instead of a bath. Getting in I could feel the steam fill the bathroom as the water falls free onto my body.

I could feel all of my worries about the future wash away. I think about natsu as I lather myself in soap. Remembering our date last night. How he touched me with such care. For someone that destroys things on a daily, he has a soft touch.

Suddenly my thoughts are interrupted by a pair of hands wrapping around my waist. Without flinching I let the hands wrap around my waist as my memory cant forget his touch. My skin is tingling with his contact.

"Natsu w-what are you doing in here?"

He leans his head onto the crook of my neck letting out a heavy breath "i missed you?"

I chuckle "i simply left the bed"

"Yeah so come back, I'm still tired."

Taking his hands off my waist i quickly lean down for the little bottle of hotel shampoo and squeeze the whole bottle into his hair "not before you wash your hair!" I laugh loudly

Natsu reaches for my arms to stop and laughs "thats to much!"

Taking the little glob of shampoo out of his hair he threw it in mine. Rapidly moving his hands in my hair to mix it in as i did the same.

We became entangled in each others arms, aggressively washing each-others hair.

Pushing a little to ruff natsu lost his footing falling into the tub, tripping me on top of him. We winced in pain as our head's collided.

Realizing i am lying on top of his naked body my faced turned scarlet. I shouldn't be nervous anymore but our faces are so close. Looking at him, he just stares into my eyes. Its another emotion you wouldn't expect to see on him. Its almost exotic, yet hungry. But not hungry for a fight, but me.

Our breaths got heavy as we lose ourselves in each others present, forgetting time exist. His eyes lower to my lips. He slowly made his move towards me like he was in a trance and captures my lips. My lids flicker shut as it gets more intense.

The water was splashing between our bodies as we are pressed against the tub. Accidentally blocking the drain the water gets a little high. In response natsu sits up with me still in his arms, never losing my lips.

"I can't hold back like this luce" natsu said in between kiss. Not knowing what he meant by hold back I hum in response as I too am to enveloped in him.

Without warning natsu picks me up. Not wanting to fall I wrap my legs around his torso. He smoothly turns the water off and takes me to the bed.

Gently he lays me down under him. He begins to slide his hands up and down my waste. The more he touches me the more weak I become. His hand slide down to my lower.

"C-can I?" Natsu nervously questions

He sounds so cute, i shook my head yes eager for what was next. It feels like forever but somehow it felt like he got better as he enters his fingers.