Q/A Part 2 || Answers

I know you all have waited so long for this, finally it's time

I know you all have waited so long for this, finally it's time. Sorry for keeping the q/a on hold for so long. Anyway, please go ahead and enjoy and comments to let me you did ^^

••••••••••••••••

JEON AERA

Que- Will you give your brothers to me?

Ans- Nope, why would I do that? Get your own oppa, I won't share mine.

Que- Do you have a crush on anyone?

Ans- Uhm I guess so? I really like Yeonjun oppa from TXT. Is it called a crush?

Que- How do you like to spend time with Haewon?

Ans- I like going shopping with her. She has a great taste in clothes and knows exactly what will suit me the best! She even got me a jumpsuit and it's my favourite now. *grins, nodding her head*

Que- Riri's favourite part of being the little sister of two older brothers?

Ans- I'm the princess *smiles widely* I can do what I want, get what I want without any problem. My oppas love me a lot.

Que- Do you have any insecurities?

Ans- *Looks down and nods* Because my brothers have always been the best in everything they do, be it in academics, sports or other things and they even look handsome, it often makes people compare me with them. So it bothers me a little and I get insecure with thoughts like what if I'm not as good as them, what if I don't look as pretty as them... So yeah, that's that.

Que- After Jungkook, Jimin and Yoongi who's your favourite oppa?

Ans- I don't know, I like all of them. But if you ask me to choose one, I guess I'll say Jinnie oppa because he's the oldest so he can scold everyone if they don't listen to me, he cooks tasty food and he really likes playing with me too!

Que- Who is more naughty, Jimin or Jungkook?

Ans- Both *giggles* You don't know, they annoy each other deliberately. Jungkookie would put his clothes here and there when Jimin oppa's home or like- wouldn't take off his shoes, then Jimin oppa would scold him, and he'd be snickering quietly. Just like that, Jimin oppa too, doesn't any anything and watches Jungkookie being a weirdo then he finally realises that he probably needs help and goes to Jimin oppa, he would laugh at him for being so silly before helping him out.