ep 05-the Blue Dragon Order

Natsu followed Naria downstairs and saw the four other members of the Blue Dragon Order gilde sitting on the dining table. 

Rose, Seylo and Gal looked at them while they entered the room, while Michael kept drawing. he was a kid after all.

Rose was a bit shorter than Natsu, she had short wavy, almost curly, hair that stopped at her chin, her slanted eyes war dark green. she was wearing a short strapless dress that was made entirely out of giant red rose parts, the main part of the dress was made from red flower pedals and was tight to her waist bay a delicate belt made out of rose leaves, she had light green tights and no shoes, her back was completely exposed, and sens they war at the gilde base, two see-through butterfly wings an a tail with a ledge ware visible behind her. she was a real-life fairy.

Seylo was a bit taller and looked like a male version of Lucy, with the same hair and eyes colour, but cold and he always smiled even when he isn't happy. he wore a green one-piece with a yellow-orange belt and a scarf in the same colour. he still held his light pastel colour coat with the stars on his hand sins he just came in a few minutes ago.

Gal was a male version of Juvia, both in the look and the way he acted. their really nothing else to say about him. for now.

Michael was a fury. he had bright orange hair and black eyes. he had two orange fox ears and a foxtail with black edges. he was wearing a black school uniform with orange lines around the edges. his tail was flopping behind him, happily, he was focused on his drawing but his ears were pointing towards them, listening to the conversation. he looked around the same age as Wendy and Romeo but was actually over 50 years old, his kind age slower.

"Natsu! what the hell took you so long?! wane I told you to call Naria I meant to tell her to come downstairs, not start a hart to hart tow hours-long conversation!" Rose told him, clearly pissd. for some reason, she had a thing against men. she was almost scary as Erza!

"wait you mean he was flirting with my Naria?! how dare you Natsu!" Gal immediately stood up. yup, just like Juvia.

"calm down, their sibling, that would be gross." Michael said without lifting his eyes from the drawing.

"oh." Gal said and Seylo chakld.

"spill the beans, Seylo. What's bothering you?" Rose turned the attention to her boyfriend

"I sow Kyou walk into the fairy tail gilde hall, I imagine Jack's there too."

Seylo looked at Natsu as his eyes widen in fear and worries 

"they weren't supposed to be a part of this yet..." Natsu whispered

"they would get involved the minute opportune 'take over' would start. they have ties to queen Hisui"

"yea..."

"so, what's the plan, Naria?" asked Seylo

_________________________________________________________

the parts that are pov the blue dragon gilde will be shorter than others

and yes, Seylo is the little prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

and it's just the start  (=<