Silent Treatment (How It All Began)

Today marks the 3rd evening in a row this week that I'm finding myself being on the receiving end of Nya's brutally-cold silent treatment deliverance that she has been displaying ever since that heated argument that we got into the other day. Nya doesn't associate herself with many women so it pisses her off that I on the other hand do have a social life outside of the relationship that we share.

For the past couple of nights, I've been sleeping down here on this lumpy sofa of ours which has been hell on my back to say the least. That's all about to change tonight though. I pay my fair share of the bills around here, so it's only right that I get to enjoy the comfort of being in our soft, spacious bed just as much as Nya has been doing. I fully understand how pissed off Nya is with me right now, so I'll be extremely careful not to invade her space in our bed by remaining on my side without even coming remotely close to touching her.

Recently, our central air-conditioning unit took a turn for the worse by deciding not to kick out any cold air during these roasting hot humid nights when it's really needed the most. As a result, in my dire effort of attempting to get as comfortable as I possibly can at night, I've been sleeping in just my polyester material boxers.Obviously, Nya's trait of thought has been parallel to mines, because from what I'm seeing as I'm quietly opening the door to our darkened bedroom, Nya isn't wearing anything other than the black-laced panties that always gets me aroused whenever I see them hugging that beautiful black ass of hers. Feeling my presence in our bedroom now that I've entered it to ease my way into our high-leveled bed, Nya just scooted over a bit more toward her right to keep a decent amount of distance in between us. Tonight is unusually still and noiseless; no loud barking from the next door neighbor's pit, or the constant mating sounds of the crickets right outside of our bedroom's window.

I'm content with being back in our bed once again without being matched up against Nya's confrontation of possibly suggesting that I remain downstairs on our rock-hard sofa. But for whatever reason, even being up here in our bed again, I'm still finding it to be uncomfortably challenging to get situated on my side. On the other hand, Nya seems to be doing perfectly fine on her side, not really moving much and has so far held onto her stance of not touching me at all. In my opinion, it's unbelievable to me that we're both lying here damn near naked, my anxious cock stiffening with each passing moment, but Nya's keeping her distance as if she could care less.

I'm honestly tempted to break the ice by reaching over to embrace Nya's succulent body to pull her closer to mines, but I'm fully aware that if I do so, Nya will always believe that if she constantly uses this ploy of, "no sex - no touching - no talking" it'll always result in me caving under pressure, leading to her getting whatever she wants. So, it's extremely imperative that I continue to stand my ground just as firmly as Nya is doing, regardless of how long my active penis has extended himself within my boxers.