Confession # 4

So I'll continue where i left.

That guy on Facebook... Who cheered me up... Actually started making his place inside me. Daily talks... . Cheesy lines... His attempts to make me laugh.. was actually working.

I was getting over robi. He used to flirt with me.. trying to make me feel special all the time i go online... It started working.

I started liking him. We exchanged numbers... N phone calls started.

Whole day we are like talking to each other. At night, he used to sing me songs to help me sleep.

Still we were miles apart but we never bothered.

One day, he asked me, "will you be my gf?"

I was so happy n i immediately said yes.

N we started online dating lol... Now when I'm writing this it sounds so wierd but we all do some stupid things.

Although we were dating, i was still shy n uncomfortable changing my status on Facebook but he was pressuring me to do that.

N i was avoiding bcz i didn't want anyone to know about it. I knew ppl won't understand.. n i will surely get a lecture from my friends for trusting a guy online.

After few days he asked if I was serious about him or just playing around. I got confused with his question because it wasn't in my mind so i said, "ofc I'm serious."

He replied, "I'm serious too and I'll be your Raj." He was referring to my favourite actor.

A wide smile spread on my face and I felt like on cloud nine.

Days passed and everything was great. I told my best friend about him and after lot of begging n explanation she approved him.

We used to had small fights sometimes like his habit of not eating food.. n me scolding everytime. But then he used to say.. I'll only eat when you say. ..

Those were extremely cheesy n sweet lines but sometimes i used to feel weird.

He randomly used to ask about my friends and college.

One day i was logging in my gmail n it didn't open. That time technology wasn't that good n hacking etc things were new. I tried many times but i got error password wrong.

It was my secondary email so I didn't put more efforts thinking I'll do later.

Few days after, he called me and asked a question which shocked me completely.

He asked about a guy with whom I used to chat online few months before. That guy was good looking and i being a stupid hormonal teengaer developed crush on him. He was also interested in me so we used to do healthy flirting. It was only for 4-5 days. But yes, he used to ask me about the clothes i wore which i dodged many times. Randomly he asked me about my size n i told him. That's it. It never went more or anything like that.

So, he read those chats.

How? Guess it

He got angry with me to sharing my size information to a random guy. I tried to explain him it was not important. The guy wasn't in my list anymore but he didn't care.

Then i asked how do you know about this?

He said, "that guy sent me msg. He sent me your chat ss in Facebook."

I was shocked is understatement.

I didn't know what to say or do.

I was literally crying at that moment.

I cut the call because my mom was calling me n i didn't want her to get suspicious or anything.

But why vaibhav (gmail guy) sent message to abhi (my bf) was the biggest question for me

My mind was having a race with different questions. One was telling me it was abhi who hacked my gmail n read everything. But i wanted to confirm.

So, i started my search.

I scrolled..  asked few people and found vaibhav on Facebook.

He was connected with my best friend gmail. We used to chat and flirt with him. ( Yes we both xD)

After small greeting, he asked me how i was doing.. then we talked little.

Then i told him I have a boyfriend and he seems genuinely happy when he congratulated me.

His behaviour didn't show once that he know anything.

Still I asked him, "did you send any message to abhi?"

He replied, "who is abhi n why I'll send him message?"

I explained him little and he laughed saying he flirt with girls all the time. Why he will bother to send message to random people or there boyfriends.

He was right. He don't need to do those dirty tricks. He had 500-600 girls in his friend list.

So my mind was right. Abhi hacked my gmail n never bothered to inform me or ask me

But i didn't confront him. Being a stupid teenager i cried because i was hurt but didn't ask him anything

I was ashamed of my actions. I was feeling guilty that i should inform him about everything. But still no one has right to invaded your privacy... That thing i realised too late

I remained silent despite of the fact he did wrong n lied.

That was the first hit on my so called perfect relationship.

N fault was my silence.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 02, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Lost Diaryजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें