Confession # 3

It wasn't easy to write this one as it's very close to my heart.

Dedicated to my best friend.

For those 2 years of our friendship.

**

It's all started when I joined Orkut.

Orkut was very famous that time and when my best friend told me about this social networking site, I excitedly joined it. At that time, I never thought twice before accepting friend request from anyone. In that process only, I accepted a request from a guy named Robi.

His profile was colour ful with a DP of mohit sehgal. He was very famous actor at that time. Not to mention, all girls were crazy for him (including me)

He was also a big fan of this serial so it was a common factor between us

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He was also a big fan of this serial so it was a common factor between us. We became friends, shared nicknames and started chatting daily.

One day, he sent me his number in a testimonial and told me to contact him anytime.

Sharing number with a online friend wasn't my thing so I ignored it.  

One week passed and I didn't receive any scrap from him. I checked his profile but there was nothing.

I thought maybe he was busy or something so I drop him few scraps. At that time, Orkut doesn't had any feature of private msg or chat box.

1 more week passed, without his scrap and I started getting worried.

I talked with my friend who was also in his friend list and we decided to call him. We went to a public booth and I dailed his number.

He used to call me dolphin so when he picked the phone, I told him my real name. He didn't recognize me making my heart drop. I felt like why the hell I called him but then I whispered, 'dolphin'

He immediately shouted, 'oh dolphin it's you'.

A big grin spread across my face and I said, 'yes. It's me.'

We talked for like half an hour, which made our bond more strong. Next day he came back online after my request and I felt so happy. Months passed by, and he become my very close friend. He was the only one to whom I trusted in virtual world. And I was his best friend. Our mutual friends were almost same because he told everyone that,

Dolphin is my best friend. Go send her Friend request

I know it's sounds lame but he was just like that. Always trying to make me laugh.

There wasn't a single day when I had opened my Orkut account and I wasn't greeted with atleast 15 scraps from him.

Everything was going smooth but then one day, he was gone.

No scrap. No testimonial. Nothing.

One month passed still nothing.

His friends messaged me for asking his whereabouts because for them, I was his best friend.

But I didn't know anything.

The weather was very bad at that time. Water level was above danger so it was risky to go outside the home. Schools were closed due to heavy rainfall.

I didn't have any choice but to call him from my cell phone.

And I did.

Because he was my best friend.

And I couldn't live without talking to him.

**

Continue in next part.

The Lost Diaryजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें