10, 𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝑴𝑨𝑫𝑳𝒀 𝑰𝑵 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬

chapter ten
narrative!

THIRD PERSON POV

❝ IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN GET BACK ON THAT PLANE? ❞ Gabriella complained for the 100th time

IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN GET BACK ON THAT PLANE? ❞ Gabriella complained for the 100th time. The last thing she wanted was to face and be in the same presence as Christopher.

"Cmon gabs, put on your big girl panties and face him" isabella jokingly soothed the girl like a baby.

"fuck you" gabriella grunted.

"love you too" her sister responded.

"THERE HERE!!! LETS GO" Isabella said dragging her sister to god knows where.

"NICKYYY!"

"GABIIIII!"

Gabriella ran to the boy, hugging him, practically knocking him over. Nick and Gabriella had grown very close in the past few months and were basically bestfriends.

"move bitch it's my turn" Mariano interrupted there hug.

"Someones eager to kiss there boyfriendddd" nick teased the boy earning a punch on the shoulder from Mariano.

"Bernard"

"Alessia"

"did you know that your uglier in person?" gabriella said giving him a hug and a soft smile.

"hater" matt responded.

Matt could obviously tell that by the look on the girls face that she was hoping that Chris had shown up.

"He's in the car" he spoke up, interrupting the girl from her thoughts. "Though he brought miss thing" he finished giving her an annoyed look.

"It's okay, I'm happy for him" she said disappointedly.

"CHRIS GET OUT OF THE CAR!" Nick yelled at him.

He walked out the car with a slim blond girl following right behind him like a lost puppy. What hurt Gabi the most was that he didn't even look at her.

"Hi! I'm Amelia, It's so nice to meet you" She said introducing herself and hugged gabriella, squeezing her tight.

"Please let go.." gabriella said with a weird face. "Sorry, I've just heard a lot about you and was excited to meet you" Amelia said throwing her a fake smile.

" it's ight" gabriella said looking at Chris.

"Chrissy why don't you help gabriella with her bags" Amelia said offering the boys help.

"Umm sure" chris said cringing at the nickname.

"So we're gonna go to the arcade in a bit but we're gonna make the collab vid first, we'll leave y'all at your hotel and pick you up later?" Matt said breaking the obvious tension between the two.

"Sounds great" chris said sarcastically earning a glare from his brothers.

"Could you be less of an asshole? Have some fucking manners" Nick said starting a huge argument with Chris.

"SHUT UP! Matt please just drive" Isabella said rolling her eyes at the boys behavior.

"Y'all are always picking on chris when he's not doing anything, don't take your problems with me out on him-" Amelia spoke up but was cut off by Mariano.

"No one asked" he said bluntly.

Gabriella just felt chris' eyes on her the whole time.

💌 MEL TALKS!
i saw a book that's looks exactly like mine and all ima say is bruh.

but anywayssss hiii