13, 𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝑴𝑨𝑫𝑳𝒀 𝑰𝑵 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬

chapter thirteennarrative!

chapter thirteen
narrative!

THIRD PERSON POV

"𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝟏 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐈 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔"

nick screamed seeing his triplet glued to his phone.

his eyes never never left his phone it was obvious he was texting amelia which had been breaking gabis heart all day.

he left the girl no choice but to fake a smile on her face and film there youtube video where they were baking blind, deaf, and mute. interrupting her thought was her sister, pulling her aside from everyone else.

"gabi you okay?? we're about to film"
she said feeling bad.

"fuck no but i just wanna get this over with cmon"

gabi replied walking back to the other with that same fake smile she practiced over and over again in the mirror.

"okay so we did this a year ago but just us there but now there's six of us so do yall want to do two teams of three or pairs of 2?"

matt explain while setting things up.

"um we already planned our pairs of-"

chris was quickly cut off by gabi.

"nah i think two teams of 3 is just fine, plus, amelia wouldn't be to fond of us pairing up right chrissy?"

gabi said with a smirk emphasizing on the word "chrissy". chris didn't bother replying knowing he had already messed up things with her.

after making a giant mess in the kitchen, gabi herself volunteered to clean the kitchen while the others talked and got to know each other and talked mainly to avoid no other than chris

blasting taylor swift on the speaker she began cleaning the counter she saw chris coming inside walking towards the fridge.

quickly turning off the music she continued trying to ignore him. chris grabbed a soda and decided to lean on the fridge.

"so what your just gonna ignore the whole time your hear or?" he said breaking the silence.

"yall hear sum?? cs i most definitely don't" gabi said acting like she couldn't see who was talking and going back to cleaning.

letting out a sigh, the boy began talking.

"ion understand why your acting weird, i didn't do anything" he said looking completely innocent.

"you right im buggin" she said muttered still not facing the boy.

chris walked up to her, grabbing her hand stopping her from cleaning, now looking at each other face to face.

"give me a chance to explain gabs please" he said his eyes not leaving hers.

gabi wanted to kiss him right then and there but the thought of him with another girl brought her back to her senses.

"i don't wanna hear what you have to say cs i really don't give a fuck. you and amelia cute though. i ship it" she said with a fake smile, giving him the middle finger at the same time.

"i'm assuming since you just ruined my whole vibe, you'll take it from here right?" she continued taking the cleaning supplies and slapping it on his chest and walked away.

chris again, didn't know what to say as he held the the cleaning with confusion written all over him. he watched as she walked away to the others and the thing he could thing to do was yell,

"she's not my girlfriend!"

𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒 💌
guess who's back... back againnnn
i hope yall enjoy, me n my bestie wrote this chapter cs i was having brain farts. but anyway amelia or gabi???
i have a sharky/beta squad book coming out soooo please go check it out!!