/:(Hidden Sickness):\

(This story is based on a comment in my first one shot book! Go check it out! I want to point out how BAD my first one shot book was. My writing style was not put together yet and I was quite young when I wrote it. The concept of, "Good Story Lines," did not connect for me JUST YET. With that out of the way, the inspiration is by: @WhyUAndMeWeird

⚠️ TW Included: ⚠️
- Vomit

(This is a fluff shot! Full of hidden drama. No pun intended. 😂)

———

Blank and quiet, the air still and peaceful. It was like a sudden bliss rose in the air. The area smelled of home, he was warm and relaxed. Nothing could break such a therapeutic slumber.

The phone rang, causing the boy to jump in his bedsheets. He hyperventilated, shocked by the loud sound. Then the sudden urge to scream at the ringing device began to overcome him.

He whipped his head around to take the rectangular piece of technology off the stand next to his bed. He grumbled at the repetitive, continuous sound.

The teenager shifted the object in his pale fingers, trying to see who was trying to contact him. He checked the time, registering that it was 10:23 am.

His optics ran down a little ways to read the name that labeled who it was, someone by the name of "Tubbo🐝."

Chuckling, the shaggy haired blonde used his other hand to push the hair out of his eyes to look presentable. Even if it was just a phone call. While the other hand pushed the green button with the phone label on it, while also hitting the "Speaker."

"Hello?" The boy said with a smile.

"TOMMY! Hello!" The lad on the other side spoke with such glee, it was hard to stay mad from being woke up earlier.

"How's it going king?" The boy got up while placing his phone on the bed. He walked over to his closet while the conversation went on.

"Pretty good Tommy! I know it's a bit early. That's my bad. I just wanted to talk through some things." His voice seemed laced with understanding and sincereity. Tommy really did not need to hear an apologetic response, he was just happy to hear Tubbo's voice.

"Oh not at all! Yeah I just woke up but it's alright. Who else will be joining us? Are you streaming?"

"Alright good! Sorry I woke you. I know Dream, Ranboo, Sapnap, George, you, and myself. I'm not going to be streaming silly. We are discussing plans for the meet up happening this month."

The realization hit him in the face, the meet up. He totally had forgotten all about it.

"Oh shit." Tommy ushered quietly, throwing on a new shirt and putting a Ranboo hoodie he got shipped from the main man himself. He did not expect the gift for his birthday but he really appreciated the gift and would never tell a soul about it. He was far too proud.

"You forgot. Didn't you." Tubbo snorted, laughing at his own comment.

Tommy made loud grumbling noises, shaking the hair out of his face as he went over to his computer a little ways next to his bed. He hopped into his chair and lazily yet quickly threw on his black head set.

"Bloody hell! I forgot! How could I forget?" The poor blonde laughed, clicking onto discord.

"I knew it!" Tubbo laughed harder than before, making the device on the bed almost rattle from the loud vibrations on the other end.

Tommy shot over to grab his phone, almost tripping over some cloths on the floor in the process.

"Tubbo, do you have a VC active at the moment?" Tommy spoke quickly while dashing back to his gaming chair, sitting down while having his headset around his neck to listen to the boy on the other end.