I⁀➷Leaky Cauldron

•——————•°•✿•°•——————•

Anneliese Black walked down the streets of muggle London, passing by houses and moving taxi's, cars, bustling people, and smoke as tall building emitted smoke from their chimneys. The thirteen year old was know to be reckless and cause trouble as she did with her three best friends at school. Her dad always told her that she reminded him of her uncle, Sirius Black.

Anneliese let out a sigh as she made her way over to her mother who had her arms filled with shopping bags from all different muggle stores. "Ready to go?"

Anneliese nodded grabbing onto her mother's arm and walking down a small alley way were they apparated back home. Opening the door the thirteen year old was met with her father walking out of the family room.

"Hello loves," Regulus spoke, walking over and kissing both his wife and child on the head. His eyes widened as he looked at all the bags his wife and daughter were carrying into the house. "How much did you two buy?"

"Not that much," Anneliese spoke placing the bags down onto the ground.

"Not that much!" Regulus exclaimed. "It looks like you two bought every bloody store in London!"

Samantha chuckled before kissing Regulus's cheek and walking into the kitchen. Regulus shook his head at his daughter who was trying, but failing miserably, to pick her bags back up off the floor and bring them upstairs to her bedroom. "Here let me help you."

Regulus grabbed three of the bags off of the floor and carried them up the stairs behind his daughter. Anneliese opened up her bedroom door and sighed as she placed both bags near her closet and jumped onto her bed, kicking her shoes off in the process. "Did you have fun today?"

"Yeah, mum's great to hang out with," Anneliese turned onto her side and looked at her father who was smiling at his daughter with so much love in his eyes. "Why didn't you want to come shopping with us?"

"Shopping's not really my thing," Regulus spoke sitting down onto his daughter's bed.

"Regulus get down here!" Samantha yelled from a floor below.

"Well, got to go," Regulus spoke as he placed a kiss on his daughter's forehead. "Duty calls."

Anneliese rolled onto her back and stared at the ceiling longingly wishing that she could see her friends, but no she had to wait until September first. Anneliese loved her friends almost as much as she loved her parents. Her four best friends Harry, Ron, Charlotte, and Hermione. Hermione was like the sister that she never had - same thing with Charlotte. Charlotte was her cousin and would always come over when her dad Remus Lupin was busy. Next was Ron, he was like Anneliese's older brother. He would always protect her from anything and even in their first year when they all had to fight a giant chess board, Ron sacrificed himself to win the game for everyone.