𝘃. 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗴𝗻𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺𝘀

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒;

 it feels as if every bit of pleasure and happiness you were just feeling is being flushed out of your system. Like a bucket of ice-cold water drenching your sleeping form.

"Whoa, Y/N, didn't know you had it in ya'!" Kaminari smirks, but his once playfully manner feels grating, now, rubbing against you in completely the wrong way.

"I-," you start, trembling in the grip of Kirishima. His arms that had brought such comfort mere seconds ago are now too much, too much sensation all at once and you have no idea how to comprehend it.

"Stop crowding them!" Midoriya stage whispers, struggling to maneuver everybody out of your line of sight.

Like there's something wrong, something they shouldn't be looking at.

Instantly, your mind churning from the new abundance of hormones, you wriggle in Kirishima's grip, ignoring the sudden "Whoa!" he lets out. Dropping clumsily onto the floor, you rush up, uncaring of the grip Mina has on your hand.

Wrenching your own away, scrambling to gather your top that they hadn't put on, you rush out. Cheeks heated, your mind an utter mess, you ignore the concerned calls from your classmates as you gather your blankets and pillows. Headed straight for the elevator, head lowered in shame, you press on the button for your floor.

The elevator music is horrendous, your vision blurry with oncoming tears that you try not to allow to flow.

"Stupid," you mutter under your breath, looking down at your feet. "Stupid, so goddamn stupid."

Why had you been so... so ready to lose your virginity with them? Could it even be counted as that? You knew that things were muddy around the societal definition of 'virginity', but...

"Y/N." Flinching, you jump back, back hitting the cold metal wall of the elevator. Shouto fucking Todoroki. You hadn't even noticed him join you in your panicked state.

"Haven't we had enough conversations in elevators?" You ask, attempting humour even in your miserable and confused state. The boy raises his brow, but you notice the small smile he gives you in response.

"Haven't you been around here long enough to know that we won't just let you not be okay?"

The words shock you, just a bit. You did make quite the exit, but it was reasonable, right? Wasn't it reasonable to be embarrassed, shocked – disgusted at the fact that your whole class had seen the aftermath of your first sexual experience?

You didn't know that they had seen the whole thing. That may have just been your breaking point.

"You'll be a great underground hero," you say, avoiding the conversation you knew would come eventually. "I didn't even know you had come in."

"Y/N," Todoroki says again, but this time it's stern – almost chiding. "I'm pretty sure that may have been the worst way to end your first time with someone." Huffing, you turn away from him.

"And what would you know? I bet you didn't get caught by the whole class." Your voice is pouty, upset, but still slightly more accepting of the current topic.

"I've slept with half the class, so I don't really think that'd phase me."

What.

"What?!" You flip around, eyes wide as you look into the absolutely clueless face of the man that had just admitted to sleeping around. With your mutual friends, your classmates. Mouth agape, you can't even manage any words.

Shrugging, Todoroki merely looks at you back. Wide, soft – so innocent, compared to the explicitly not innocent things he had just admitted to.

"Is... that an issue? It's pretty obvious that most of us are involved either romantically or sexually with each other. I think they call it a polycule?" You sputter, too much information being dumped on you suddenly. Todoroki pauses. "You really didn't know?"

"No!" You hiss, your top still bunched up in front of your bra-adorned upper-half. "I have no clue what the hell you're on about!"

"Hm." That gives Todoroki pause. "Bakugou, didn't you tell her?"

"No, I fuckin' did not."

You jump back, again, instead closer to Todoroki. "What the fuck?! What the fuck is wrong with you people?" You yelp, your expression completely slack-jawed as you eye the man that had been behind you. The whole fucking time!

"You know what?" You quip, an unsettling expression on your face. "I'm done. I'm done! See you never, I'm leaving this godforsaken school."

Todoroki winces, looking at you with uncertainty. "Are you okay?"

Bakugou looks at him exasperatedly, his brows furrowed.

"No. No, I am not. I just lost my virginity, I think, and then got walked in on by my fucking class. Then, I get followed extremely creepily by you two, and then find out that everyone is just fucking each other! I want to go cry myself to sleep, and not have to deal with this right now," you rant, arms moving rapidly to get your point across. You probably look crazy in their eyes.

Both men seem to pause. Which is new, especially for the raging blond. Who right now just stands there looking simultaneously dumbfounded and annoyed.

"Um, yeah, we probably weren't the best people to try and emotionally support you," Todoroki says deadpan.

Bakugou scoffs, rolling his eyes before glaring at the man. "Tch, maybe you, but I'm the best at everything, dipshit. I can emotionally support the fuck out of her!"

While the two continued arguing (well, more Bakugou yelling at a neutral Todoroki), you quietly hopped off of the elevator and locked your dorm door shut behind you.

Back hitting the door, you sigh exasperatedly up at the roof.

"Never again. I am never leaving this room again."