Sweets (America)

Starting this book off with my home country ❤ 🇺🇸

Next oneshot will be a requested one!

Warnings: Use of drugs/roofie

C/N: reader is a new country in this
___________________________

"Can I interest you in a brownie? Maybe some ice cream?"

You shyly shook your head, refusing the superpower's offer. You didn't really feel comfortable taking his food, even if he had offered.

America laughed nervously at your answer. "Um, are you sure, C/N? I really don't mind sharing."

"She said she didn't want any of your heart attack inducing sweets, moron." England insulted him, rolling his eyes.

"How dare you!? You're just in a bad mood all the time because your food is always so bland!"

"No, I'm in a bad mood because you always put me in a bad mood! Also, becuase you don't seem to know how to leave a new nation well enough alone--"

You stood on the side, just listening to the two nations fighting, which you had heard was normal with those two. Quietly, you slipped away, not wanting to get involved. America and England were too distracted with their argument to notice you were gone, though their argument was initially about you after all.

You were at your first World Conference, and while it was exciting to finally be here in the meeting hall with the big boys now, it was still incredibly intimidating.

You slid over to where Germany was, organizing some paperwork while trying to ignore Italy chattering in his ear. Germany was a no nonsense kind of country, but he was kind nonetheless.

When he saw you, he gave you a polite smile.

"Guten tag, C/N. So good to finally see you here. Thank you for coming early." He shook your hand firmly. You had always admired Germany and how strong he was.

"I'm honored to be here," you answered shyly.

"Wait, so she does talk!?" America shouted from across the room. "I thought she might've been a mute!"

Your face turned red, embarrassed of America saying that out loud. Germany just sighed.

"How come she talks to you and not me, Germany?" America continued.

"Why would anyone want to talk to you, you little twit?" England retorted.

They started yelling at each other again.

"You two better shut up once the meeting starts! No more bickering out of you two!" Germany yelled at them. Then he turned back to you, lowering his voice. "Well, I have you sitting next to America, but I suppose we can move you if you'd like."

You looked around you. Most seats were already filled. Countries had been filing in. There was one empty seat next to Russia.

"Hmm, maybe not then." Germany saw the same thing you did. "You should go sit down. If America gives you any trouble just let me know."

You nodded and walked away. England had already left to his own seat, which was away from America's, for obvious reasons. You sat down, your portion of the table half covered with chocolates and pastries and other sugary snacks.

America was busy eating and you didn't feel comfortable touching his food, even if it was just to put it back on his side.

"What's wrong dude? You haven't touched any of the food." He finally spoke up with his mouth full.