𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖔 : 𝕬𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑

October 29th, 1975
Monday

𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄, as the breeze was blowing and the trees dancing ever so slightly, was a girl walking with a flustered expression, draped in an ash green cloak and hoped from the view. 

She was whistling furiously, or rather furiously trying to whistle. Her repeated failed attempts worked perfectly to increase her anger, which now seemed to reach the height of a grown-up troll. 

The street was in its solitude, as it commonly was during weekdays. It was not a normal occurrence for someone to visit Hogsmeade on a busy Monday, especially for a student of Hogwarts. The sun shone bright, giving colour to Hogsmeade, which had severely depleted in its quality in recent years. People rarely found courage to enjoy themselves, to come out without caution. The stall owners who still sold the best sweets found in entire Britain were only still working, albeit shivering each second in fear, due to the necessity of feeding their family pushing their backs. 

Step by step, she walked along the path, winding her way to Three Broomsticks, eager for a drink, as her futile attempts to whistle had consumed most of her calories. Another way to stay fit, she mused, noting it to mention it to those who would appreciate the fact. Her fingers started fidgeting, reflecting the troubled state of her mind. This was the only way, what else could she try when nothing else worked? Tenaciously, knowing that was her last resort, she once again tried, just as Rob had shown her. But,  apart from an irritating wisp of air, nothing was heard. What was she even doing wrong in it? 

A cruel laugh reverberated through the silence, its unmistakable strength causing the trees to shiver.  Her jaw clenched,  how dare he? 

Within a second, she was pointing a wand towards the most handsome man on the earth, probably crafted and delivered ethereally. Cruel eyes, yet so beautiful, and dangerous, as though even looking at those black-no, that was green, dark green swirling with dark colour- could make you drown. 

"Apologise,"  She ordered the arrogant man, who still had the guts to smirk at her. Was he so much a fool not to realise that it would be better to keep quiet when someone was holding a wand at you, or was he underestimating her? Either way,  this wouldn't end well for that man who seemed to have a rather unhealthy obsession with black. Everything was black about him, except for his dangerously alluring green eyes; even his pale, so beautifully articulated face that it had taken her back for a second, had dark shadows dancing around it. 

"I won't,"  he said, his smirk widening, in a deep tone, which was rich and frightening. An irresistible urge to fall for him took over her, as she glared into his eyes, which she wasn't so stupid to give in. That was such a charm which would have surprised her if it hadn't come with the ego of a hundred men. 

"It isn't pleasant to laugh at people. Apologise, and we will end it here and go our own ways. Or, you can opt for going home without…how precious is your hair to you?”

“Very precious. Tell me, why must I ask for your forgiveness?”

“Are you seriously asking this? You laughed at someone and that is considered wrong and impolite. I have every right to demand your apology!”

"Ah, right and wrong. It is all the same at the end, no? Wouldn't hurting me and then quenching your anger be classified as wrong?" 

"Only weak people would deny the existence of light when it is as clear as the sun above. You're wasting my time, say sorry and get out of here or else my wand would have found its prey."