First day of school

(This story is gonna have a few parts to it and may take a few days to finish. NO SMUTS)

Mom - Rose
Dad - Mark
Twin - Sam
Me - y/n

My family and i just recently moved to Atlanta. We had to move due to dad's work. I didn't mind moving as we moved 4 times already and i didn't like to people in our previous towns. We arrived at our new house and unpacked. By the time i finished, mom called out because dinner was ready. I quickly ran down stairs to see the best steak i have ever seen (sorry if your vegan). I ate dinner fast. "Thanks for dinner!" i yelled as running uo the stairs. I went back to my room and got ready for bed. You realised the time and went to bed as you have school in the morning.

 You realised the time and went to bed as you have school in the morning

(your room)

You woke up at 6am to an alarm going off right in your ear. I got ready and headed down stairs. "I'm going to walk to school, bye mom and dad" i said as leaving the house. I started walking to school, it was only down the road. A few minutes into the walk a group of boys came up behind me and slapped my ass. "Oi! leave her alone!" a young girl yelled as they ran away. "Hey, are you okay?" she asked.
"Yea, im okay" i answered. "Im Jayla btw," she said in a happy tone. "That's such a pretty name, Im y/n," i said in the happiest voice ever.

I got to school and seen that same girl, Jayla standing in the school. She walks up to me and her friend greets herself. "Hey, I'm Kylee Jayla's friend," she said. "Hey, I'm y/n" i answered.
It got to the end of school and i walked home. I went straight to the kitchen to get a glass of water. "Hey honey, make any friends?" mom asked in a kind of worried voice. "Yea, Jayla and Kylee, are you okay," i asked. "Yea" she answered.

(Part 2 will be done soon)
Let me know what other stories you want me to write.