Cousin Olivia (Part 2)

(Olivia has been staying for 2 weeks now but she leaves soon).

Bae❤💞

You wanna come over?

Yess, ill be there
soon

Okay, love you

Love you too

"Olivia, get dressed were going to Jaden's," i told her as i ran to my roon.
"whose Jaden?" she asked confused. "oh, you haven't met him, my boyfriend, Jayla's brother," i said as i got into the shower. "okay, be ready soon," she said walking off. I got out of the shower ( you know how it goes)

 I got out of the shower ( you know how it goes)

(your outfit)

"Olivia you ready?" i asked. She yelled out "yea! be out in a sec!"

 She yelled out "yea! be out in a sec!"

(Olivia's outfit)

"Hey, we kinda look the same," i said kinda shocked. "Yea we kinda do," Olivia said. "Alright, we will walk, its just around the corner," i told her. Oliva said "okay". 6 minutes later, we get there and its really hot. I run upstairs and straight into jaden's room.  i gave him a kiss and stole a pair of his shorts. i got dressed infront of him cause i didnt really care neither did he. I walk out and see Javon and Olivia hanging out and i walk back into Jaden's room and sat on his lap, while he playing the game. About 15 minutes later i fell asleep. "Alright guys, imma go, my girls is asleep on me," he said to the boys. "alright cya," they all say. I wake up as he puts me down, "come lay down," i say with my arm wide open. "Okay, just wait 2 seconds,"he said while changing into shorts cause it was really hot. He lays down with me, we both fall asleep. I wake up to Daelo tapping me. "Hey, you okay?" i ask him as he is crying. "can i lay with you, im scared?" he asked as i wipe his tears away. "yea, of course," i say really tired. He jumps into the bed and cuddles into me.

Olivia

Hey sorry, i fell asleep
where are you?

Just in javons room
why?

Im staying over,
if you wanna go
then go okay?

Yea, i might stay
over if thats ok?

Yea ill text Jessica

Jessica💞

Hey, is it okay for
Olivia to stay?

Yes of course but she
has to stay with Javon

Okay, thanks, love you

love you too

(Cousin Olivia Part 3)