Talking shit

It was 6am and i had to get up. It was exam week at school so i had to go. I got out of bed and went for a shower (you know how it goes)

 I got out of bed and went for a shower (you know how it goes)

(your outfit)

It was now 6:40am, nearly time to go. I went down stairs and ate some food. "Good luck on the exam's," Dj says. 'Thanks, i hope i don't fail," i said in a nervous tone. "Im sure you'll do fine,"Dj says. "Thanks, anyways i gotta go bye," i say giving him a hug. "Bye," he says.

I drove to school by myself as Javon went with Jayla to get boba and Jaden was a practice. I was the only one with Exams. When i got to school i went straight to my classroom and sat down. I was a little early which meant i could study a little. Class had started and i got nervous. The teacher handed out the exam's and i started them straight away. I was the first finished so i just sat there until morning recess. It was now recess and i went to my locker to get my food, when i got there i heard 2 girls talking. I didn't think much of it until i heard my name. "You gotta problem with me?"i asked thwm as i turned around. "um- uh- no," one said nervously. "Uh- well first of all you think your tuff and shit but really your just a girl with no life and second off, you are the shitest person i have ever met," she said walking up to me. "oh really now, you wanna go," i say throwing my stuff on the ground. "Hey y/n you good?" i heard Jayla say. "No, this self centered bitch wants to start shit," i say turning to Jayla. "Coco?" Jayla asked. "Oh- hey?" Coco said nervously. " You know her," i asked jayla. "Yea, she's the bitch obsessed with Javon," Jayla says kind pissed. "I heard my name, whats happen- oh fuck no," Javon says walking behind Jayla. "Omg bab-" Coco says but Jayla cuts her off. "Uh, no girl, your not dating him," Jayla says. "Not talking to you, you feral," Coco says in a rude voice. "Oh hell no!" i yell as i punch Coco. "Beat her ass!" i hear everyone yell. I was punching the fuck out of Coco when Javon and Jayla both pulled me off. "Don't talk about her like that you fucking bitch!" i yell.

It was the end of school and we all went home. "Y/n thanks again for standing up for me," Jayla says hugging me. "Of course of anytime," i sag hugging back.

(Need more ideas)