Play #1 [pt. 1 : THE PLAN]

NOTE:
Some of the parts of the story are not in Greek mythology and are just an addition to keep the story more detailed and to suit the characters more.

And also for ✨comedy✨

---

At the top of Olympus, there sat Ijekiel having tea at his balcony after hours of working with the weather and the sky, he watched his sister sitting at the edge, watching from above in wonder. She was like this for hours and it weirded Ijekiel out, making his tea bland at the sight.

So Ijekiel decided to start a conversation with a cough. "So..."

"I am in love..." His sister beat him to it.

Ijekiel choked on his tea, his eyes widened as if they were gonna jump out of shock. He immediately put down his cup with his trembling hands. "P-P-Pardon....?" Ijekiel stammered, showing his best smile to hide the shock in his eyes. But this is news! His sister was never been in love with someone with her face looking so helpless like that.

Who would have thought that someone would make the Queen of Underworld look like that?

Athanasia turned to face her brother, a blush crept on her cheeks. "You... Heard me..." Now she's regretting what she just said. Maybe telling this to her brother is a bad idea, she should've maybe called for Jennette or something.

Ijekiel is silently praying for their grandmother, Gaea to help him with his sibling while watching her getting all fidgety. This is a first for him. And is really making him feel weird.

Okay man, you're the king of the Universe, this is fine. You can do this. Ijekiel told himself to calm his mind and heart. He cleared his throat and sat straight. "That is why you came all the way here from the Underworld?" He asked. "Uh... You need my advice or something?"

Athanasia nodded.

"Well, you came to the right man! The ladies love the almighty, the King of the Universe himself, Ijekiel!" Ijekiel proudly said, even though it is written on his face that he's not.

".... Right..." Athanasia just found out that she called the wrong guy to talk to. Oh, well! She's already here and her brother is willing to help her. And also, she wanted to take a small break from the work down there, being the Queen of the Underworld and such.

"Well, that is one reason..." Athanasia said, looking around, making sure that no one is in the room and it is just her and her brother. She immediately went close to Ijekiel and whispered, "it's your son."

Ijekiel blinked, he stared at his sister in confusion, pondering over something then whispered back. "Which son?"

"......."

"......"

"It was a mistake talking to you. I'm going back-"
"WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!" Ijekiel immediately pulled Athanasia back, forcing her to sit beside him.

"I won't listen to you brother!!!" Athanasia whined. "I just realized that you have a lot of lovers and had a child with them, don't you dare stop me!!!! I'm going to mother Rhea!!!"

"It's because you didn't tell me his mother!! Come one, Athy!!! As the eldest let me help you!!" Ijekiel begged, trying to keep Athanasia in place.

Athanasia frowned and glared at her brother. "Eldest, my ass! It's because I'm the 2nd one who got out of our father's disgusting stomach, doesn't mean I'm younger than you!! I was first born before you and Jennette!!"

"But at least listen to me!!"

That argument between siblings lasted for hours until they have finally calmed down, meaning, they are tired. Athanasia was finally sitting still and Ijekiel was lying on the floor, currently dying.

"I'm too young to die, don't you dare call Thanatos," Ijekiel panted. "Too beautiful. I still haven't got a wife to be my queen..."

"You're better off single..." Athanasia breathed. "Anyway, help me. I'm too tired to leave and also, sister Helena might be here."

"What about with her-" Ijekiel stopped and his eyes widened, staring at his sister who is cautiously looking around to see if their grain-craze sister is here. "Oh... OH!!!"

Athanasia looked down at her brother with a frown. "What's with you?" She asked, confused and a bit nervous at the way her brother look at her.

"I know which son you are talking about," Ijekiel said with a teasing tone. "Ah, I never knew this would happen..."

Athanasia's breathing hitched. Her eyes widened in surprise. "What...?" She said, her voice almost cracked in nervousness. "And why are you staring at me like that? It creeps me out."

"Helena's son, right?" Ijekiel guessed, almost sounds like he's proud at his answer, which earned a weird look from his sister who didn't like how smart he Is when guessing.

Athanasia looked away with a huff, making a pout. A blush appeared on her cheeks again. "W-What about it?"

"So you're in love with Lucas!!" Ijekiel teased, making his sister blush more.

"What the-! Don't say it out loud!!!" Athanasia panicked, almost taking the vase near her and shoving it in Ijekiel's mouth to keep him from spilling stuff. Unfortunately, she couldn't do it, or else she might get whipped in the ass with her brother's mighty lightning bolts and bring her back to the Underworld with her robes in flames and her hair spiking up.

Ijekiel immediately sit still and nodded. He knew what his sister was going to do to him in her mind. He decided to change the topic a bit. "As I recall, Lucas is Helena's favorite child... Am I right?"

".... Yeah.."

"Hm... The light of her life, the one that she didn't want to show to the world, her deepest pride and joy, et cetera?" Ijekiel pondered, earning nods from Athanasia. He turned to his sister and pointed at her. "And you like him."

"Uh, yeah," Athanasia replied, blushing. "That is why I am here to ask for your blessing as his father."

Ijekiel paused. "Wait..." His eyes went wide. "I'M HIS FATHER????" He exclaimed, dropping his cup, but Athanasia was able to catch it.

"Uh, duh- wait... You forgot????" Athanasia frowned, staring at her brother unbelievably. "You're his father and you forgot???? What in Gaea's name were you thinking?"

"Look- I have a lot of ladies in mind and also, I'm currently chasing after our future queen of the Cosmos!" Ijekiel reasoned, waving his hands in defense.

"Yeah, sure!" Athanasia huffed. "I was right in doubting you. I'm just gonna go and ask Helena for her blessing and confess to Lucas!"

"Wait, Athy, no!!!" Ijekiel panicked, pulling Athanasia back again. "You know being honest will not do you good! It will only bring you pain!"

"You're the King of Cosmos, why are you suddenly telling me to lie?!!!"

"Because I am the king and the king's orders are absolute!!!"

"What do you want me to do then?!!! Kidnap Lucas and take him to the Underworld with me?!!!!"

Well, this was supposed to be a sarcastic plan to Athanasia. She doesn't intend to take Lucas away and just lock him up, that is not something good to do to your loved one. But to Ijekiel...

"Wait..." Ijekiel paused. "That's a great idea!"

He took it seriously.

"....." Athanasia stared at her brother in disbelief, her eyes widened, seeing her brother's expression. "You've got to be kidding me..."

Ijekiel smirked, an idea came up to his mind. "Get your chariot, dear sister. I have a great plan to make your love bloom with Lucas."

---
Now, I suppose you all have guessed what Greek mythology am I writing *smirk smirk*

Also, prepare for the weirdness of the roles I am going to give to our dear wmmap characters *histerical laughter*

Anywayyy, there ya have it!! I had fun, I'll be back again to update here!!!!❤❤❤

— AJ