Chapter 7b

Okay so this. This is purely the past, some parts are told in her Vanessa's pov. I wanna do this chapter justice hence why I'm taking longer to load it on FanFiction and A03. This is hard I will tell you that, I've had this storyline in mind since Season 5 ended on tv all I want to do is make it the best and that's how my writing and detail change over time I can visualise it in my mind but it slowly fades away if I haven't written enough, anyway; you're here for the...

Disclaimer: I definitely don't own Teen Wolf or the characters. Rilessa is mine however except the Hale name that's all the writers, Rilessa was originally going to be Rilessa Snow I do not know if I'll still run with that idea?

I'm thinking a lot of you can see this work a bit or the added chapters but the views are pretty awesome, have a nice day/night/morning/afternoon and please let me know in reviews or comments how you're actually liking or generally just hating this story.

Kay so this is purely canon design or places might change from the show, including people.

Anyone guess who Corinne is?

Back to writing.

Bye!

Chapter Seven b

Talia had agreed with Peter for me to stay at least till the baby was born or until we sorted something out in the process but none of us realised how truly powerful this child would be, the other werewolves were furious though but they didn't want to sever their ties with the head Alpha; Talia Hale.

Kali was the first to try something she cornered me during a meeting of werewolves when I was separated from Peter or Laura "there's the witch." Feeling the fist striking into my stomach I went on auto pilot gripping Kali's face reciting a dark offensive spell seeing the blood dripping down her face from her eyes as a scream tore through her throat. "Vanessa!" Hearing Peter yelling my name I let the woman go seeing Talia and a lot of the other Alpha's Ennis looked furious, they faded away when I felt her. The baby.

Touching a hand to my stomach where the punch had landed opening my mouth I will kill the next person to touch her! Eyes widening I felt the magic power she was using to make them all hear it "enough! This meeting is cancelled, if you have a problem with my decision Kali. Challenge me." Talia snapped at Kali stepping in front of me, no one made a move just stared at Talia.

***

I tried to fade away from everyone after that moment Peter tried to get me to talk to him but I just walked away to sit outside the house. The baby liked it especially when we would lay back on a patch of grass listening to the forest around us. I had an inkling she would be close to the elements especially Earth, I wasn't close to them being an Empath I could read the emotion from all living things if I wanted to.

A few days had passed when my water broke and I was giving birth to Rilessa Vanessa Hale.

Everyone felt at peace once she was born it was as if a weight had been removed from most of us but sometimes peace wasn't meant for the supernatural. I had come back to the house early wanting to get some work done at home but instead found my Aunt Audrey and Mother Athena in the Hale house Talia and Peter laying at their feet, blood falling from the endless amount of cuts. "Vanessa, you sure took your time. These two have been entertaining us." Not making a sound I watched Audrey step closer, a devilish curl of her lips flashing. I couldn't help looking down at Talia and Peter. They were weak but Talia still conscious locked eyes with me.

Magic tore through the air hitting Audrey and my mother. They were gone in seconds tossed out into the world as far as my magic could take them, "somnos." Peter fell asleep as I crouched in front of Talia. "I have to take Rilessa and run Talia, it's the only way she and you all will be safe. I'm going to seal and fabricate memories of everyone except yourself and I. But I'll need your help." There was sadness in her eyes as she got up slowly looking at her unconscious brother.

"This is to protect my brother and Rilessa. You can never bring her to them or come back here again Vanessa." Staring into Talia's eyes I nodded through tears as they fell, "protect him please. Despite everything I still love him. I'll always love Peter." Brushing a piece of his hair that had fallen over his closed eyes...

Afterward;

I think this needs to be explained how I began with the Rilessa Hale Prologue; well that was my original idea but this story conflicts with some of it, the events of the Prologue are something I will explain if I get to Season 5 of this story. It's impactful so please be prepared for some hard times and more supernatural craziness.

Lana xx