Chapter 1

The evening breeze could even be felt inside the tent as White shuffled inside. his heart was hammering against his chest, and he wasn't sure if it was from the nerves or that he had just kissed Sean...

He eyes darted around the small popup tent and felt around the soft blankets.

Sean slipped in behind him. He closed the tent and the sound of the zipper made White feel on edge.

Here they were, just them two...

White followed his every move as Sean made his way to sit in front of him. His eyes darted over the slender form nervously until they were met with Sean's own pair and his heart skipped a beat.

"Are you scared of me?" Sean suddenly said after a short silence and them staring at each other.

White scanned Sean's face for any emotion but couldn't find any and he pondered... was he scared of him?

"No...I'm not." He said resolutely. He really wasn't, if anything, he trusted him. He swallowed hard before he continued. "So... what are we doing?"

His fingers curled into the blanket on which he was sitting nervously. He knew what was coming...

Sean looked down for a second, breaking eye contact but looked up at White almost immediately again. "What should I do to you?"

White was looking for any sign of emotion on Sean's face but couldn't find any unlike his own. It felt like his heart was beating out of his chest. Was Sean feeling the same as he was? Or was he the only one that was tempted to kiss him right here and then again after the kiss they shared on the roof.

"that's up to you..." he said softly, his eyes reached the occupation of his mind. Sean's lips... he didn't dare to say what he actually wanted and hoped Sean would some how know.

"don't be afraid."

Its as if Sean was reading his mind. He was supposed to be someone he wasn't but his feelings were completely his own.

"Once I do it, tell me if you like it or not."

White just stared. He was too nervous to speak. He watched Sean lean in closer and closer. His heart by now must be heard by Sean because it was beating so hard. Sean's face passed his and moved to his ear.

He gasped when he felt lips meet his earlobe and pull on it. Sparks travelled through his whole body and he flinched a bit. He had never had anyone do this to him let alone experience emotions this big.

"Did you like it?" Sean asked when he pulled back and their eyes met again. White stuttered out an "I do." Before Sean leaned in once more and did it again but this time, he kissed his cheek softly. "And this?"

White felt a strong emotion surge up from within him and he nodded. Sean was so careful with him. Wouldn't do anything he didn't like, wouldn't force him, wouldn't hurt him. He felt safe with him like he had never felt with anyone before. His emotions and feelings were still a mess but right now he knew he wanted this. Wanted Sean.

Slowly his nerves disappeared, and eyes darted to each other's lips. The little space started growing hotter or was it just them? He didn't care right now as face closed in and lips met tenderly but the kiss intensified fast. A raw hunger for each other exploded which had been hidden all this time finally surfaced.

They pulled apart and once again looked at each other for reassurance. White saw that Sean was holding back for some reason, and he didn't want him to feel like that. He wanted Sean as much as Sean wanted him. So, he sat up and mustered up all his courage, he wrapped his hand around Sean's neck and fingers curled into the little hairs at his nape.

Sean was following his every move, every action, as White closed in and took Sean's ear between his lips and kissed it. He could feel Sean's heartbeat pulsing against his lips and finally felt what he felt too.

Sean's hand wrapped around his back and fingers tugged at his jacked while White kissed his way over his cheek feeling the soft stubble under his lips.

"And do you like that?" he whispered against Sean's ear. He wanted Sean to feel just as secure and trusted as he was with him. He wanted to know if Sean wasn't just doing this to please only him and they both wanted it. And clearly, he did...

Control snapped and Sean pulled his face back and connected their lips in a deep kiss. White held back a moan from bubbling up his throat and all insecurities he felt before all washed away the moment he was held in his arms. Sparks ran all over his body as their lips met in a carnal kiss as if both had been starved and finally found what they needed. Each other...

Sean pulled him even closer in his arms by wrapping them around his back and deepened the kiss. He pushed his mouth open and his tongue invaded his mouth. It was a new even more exciting feeling and White welcomed it gladly. They explored each other's mouths and pulled back for air a couple of times but never far apart. Their noses brushed together in between and eyes met constantly for any signs of discomfort. But there was none.

Sean guided his hands to the hem of his shirt and White pulled it off and discarded it in the corner of the tent. His while body was on fire, his blood rushed through his vein's and heart hammered against his chest. He leaned down and slowly made his way to Sean's neck and kissed the thundering vein under it. It felt nice the way Sean was letting him explore him slowly, making him grow accustomed to him bit by bit. His hands and eyes wandered over his exposed chest and Sean kissed his forehead never leaving contact between them and reassuring him that what he did was okay.

White could feel Sean's heart beating under his lips as they met with his chest, and it comforted him. They both wanted this.

Sean took his hand one by one and intertwined their fingers. He kissed his nose and made him look up at him and once again their eyes met.

He placed their hand on the blanket between them. It was as if they were searching for new reassurance for the next stage as they looked at each other once more.