18 + chapter 2

White was suddenly met with his guilt again. He was lying to Sean. He wasn't Black? He wasn't his brother, and he didn't want him to see him as him. He wanted him to see him for who he was. He wanted him to know his feelings for him were true.

He took in a shuddering breath.

"If I'm not black, the one you used to know. Would you be okay with that?" he said quietly and looked deep into Sean's eyes, his fingers tightening, and his eyes watered.

Sean didn't say anything but just leaned in and kissed him.

"I've never known you better than this before..." Sean only answered.

White guided Sean's hand to his chest to feel his heart beating, to show him his feeling were true and only for him. He wasn't ready to reveal who he was but he hoped Sean would in the end know that this.

This here was all him. Everything he felt for him was true...

Tears fell down his face which he couldn't hold back anymore and Sean saw it all. He didn't have to be Black with him. He didn't have to act tough, but he could show his true feelings.

Suddenly he felt a tug and a snap, and he looked down to see Sean had pulled a button from his jacket.

"This...can I have it?" He asked once he swirled the button between his fingers and White looked at it. Sean had taken a part if him. Not only the button but also a part of his heart and he looked up at him again and they didn't need more words. Their lips met again and hunger surged through them both. White sighed into the kiss and opened his mouth for Sean to enter. His jacket and shirt were pulled off his body and he was quickly embraced in both Sean's arms. Hands travelled over naked bodies, exploring it all, wanting to be connected in every possible way. White moaned into the kiss, their emotions were running wild.

He poured all his love into this kiss in the way his hands wandered over Sean's body, in the way he clung to him and showed him he wanted this.

Sean kissed him with the same hunger and nipped his bottom lip before he dived in again and explored his mouth with his tongue.

White was nearly sitting in his lap and rubbed himself all over Sean. All his blood was running south, and his length hardened in his pants. He could also feel Sean growing underneath him. Without a thought he moved his hips and Sean hissed and pulled back for a second, his hand curled into his hair and reconnected their lips again.

It satisfied White. He could make Sean feel like his. Just like Sean could make him feel.

He was suddenly spun around and slowly placed in the blankets beneath them, lips disconnected and Sean loomed over him and White heart skipped a beat. He looked so powerful looming over him like this.

"Tell me if you don't like anything." He said and leaned in to peck White's lips and let his lips wander further down to his jaw and neck.

White was sensitive there and shivered when Sean's lips met his neck and kissed the expanse of his neck and shoulder. A moan left his lips and his hands wandered further down and fingers ghosted over his stomach and to the edge of his pants. He played with it until White pushed his hips up to give consent for him to continue and button after button was popped open.

White pushed his hips up so Sean could pull his pants down but hadn't expected him to pulled his boxers down with it too. He gasped and tried to hide his lower half with his hands, but Sean was faster and intertwined their fingers again.

"Don't... show me everything. Don't be afraid. It's me..."

Sean reassured him and kissed his fingers one by one. White was staring up at him and was breathing hard. He watched Sean's eyes run all over his exposed body.