chapter 2 (smut)

Hinata P.O.V

Pheww i almost got caught! No one knows this yet but i Love Sakura! When people thought i had a crush on Naruto i actually Had a crush on Sakura i mean she's so pretty and strong and her lips are so-! Hinata are you okay?!" Y-yep im o-okay!" I need to be more careful she probaly thinks im weird... Hey Hinata what do you wanna eat tonight?" O-oh m-me choose?" Yep what do you want?" Oh! What is there?" I have some curry rice balls or some salad or do you want something with meat?" Wow umm i think I'll try some of the salad if t-thats okay?" Yea sure 2 salads coming up!" Wow that looks so delicious🥗!" Yea my mum made it for me!" Well i think im full!" Yea me too why dont you go upstairs and get changed," oh okay!" Wow thats so nice of Sakura to tidy up! I always did the cleaning and cooking in my house! Well anyway might aswell get dressed!

Sakura P.O.V

Ah all done i should go and check on Hinata to see of she's done!" I went upstairs and opened my bed room door i stepped in and in front of me I see Hinata has got just her bra and shorts (she also has nickers on)

Hinata P.O.V

I was just about to put my pj top on when i felt someone looking at me it was a weird feeling i slowly turned around and saw Sakura staring at me so i walked towards her. Sakura are you okay?" Sakura are you-!" Sakura lunged at me and pinned me to the bed! S-sakura are you feeling alright!?" I didn't have time to finish my sentence when Sakura forced her lips on to me and i couldn't help but let out a small moan making Sakura depart our lips her bright emerald green eyes looked down at me. I-i love you Hinata and im sorry if i-i just lost and i-!" Its okay i love you too now come back down here i need you to teach me a few things mummy ;)!" Haha you naughty kitty!" Sakura then re-attached our lips 💋 i gripped on to her back when she started licking up and down my neck before finding my soft spot and continued licking it earning little moans she continued to start biting down on it giving me a hickey then started licking up and down my upper body after that its all blurry and a lot of moans. I ended up waking the next day and looked down next to me it was sakura! S-sakura wake up!" Hmm what is it?" D-do you really l-love me?" Of course i do cupcake!" S-so does this make us a c-couple?" Of course expecially when i fuc&ed you!" I-i!" Aww are you blushing cupcake!" N-no!" Hahaha!" Meanie !" Well come on lets get some breakfast!" Yep!" So what do you want?" I'll have some coffee and pancakes!" Sure there you go!" These looks so gooddd 🥞☕!" Thank you i made them," there so amazing!" So do you wanna do some training when your done i can help with your bakugan!" Really thank you!" Haha its nothing!" Well im full!" So are you ready for some training?" Yep lets go!"

569 words