chapter 3 (pregnant)

Hinata P.O.V

After me and Sakura did some training for my bakugan i went home. Hinata good to see your back!" Hm thank you father," yes its nice to see you back hinata-sama," thank you Neji," HINATA!" Hm helloo Hanabi!" Haha its so nice seeing you back i missed you so much!" It was only one night now I'll go make some lunch!" Hinata," yes father?" What did you do exactly?" W-what do you mean!" You seem quieter and really happy?" Oh um nothing just played a game and train!" There all done!" These taste SO GOOD" thank you Hanabi!" Indeed Hinata these are better then fathers!" Hey mine were Amazing!" Yea yea!" Your taking his side too!" Wow they must of sucked!" You too!" Of course her rice bowls and drink are PERFECT 🍙🍵!" Thank you Hanabi 🥰," your welcome!" Well im going to go take a nap," okay!" Bye," I'll tidy up," thank you," Phew finally got away!
*in the middle of the night*
Ngh is it night time already! W-!
*runs to her private bathroom*
Why do i feel so sick? Maybe i should check becouse we did do it?
*takes pregnancy test*
WHAT i-im pregnant! I have to tell Sakura!" Big sissy are you okay i heard something?" Hm yes Hanabi im okay can you do me a favour?" What is it?" When father and Neji wake up tell them im at Sakura's house!" Oh okay then!" Well i gotta go be safe!" Okay bye bye 👋!" SAKURA wake up!" Okay calm down come in!" Thank you!" So what is it?" IM PREGNANT!" WHAT!" S-sakura!" Oh no Sakura fainted what do i do?!" O-oh yea I'll just take her to bed! But the baby! I guess were sleeping downstairs tonight!