¡NSFW! - Namjoon

------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning :- malexmale

Includes :- Kim Namjoon , mn/reader/you

Word count :-
------------------------------------------------------------------
' This looks cute , doesn't it ? ' asked a blue haired guy in black and grey clothes with glasses . ' yes it does , Do you wanna buy it ? ' asked by a taller guy beside the blue haired guy with a black coloured oversized hoodie and sweatpants . He had the hoodie's cap covering this messy but sexy looking hair . But those hairs still managed to peek out of the cap . The blue haired with dimples was Kim Namjoon and the other guy with black hoodie was Mn .

' yes please ' said Namjoon .

' go ahead baby ' said mn . The younger took all the stuff he wanted to buy . ' i am done , let's buy some toys ! Shall we ? ' said Namjoon with puppy eyes . Which melted Mn . He nodded and let him buy whatever he wanted . Joon took Mn's card and payed . Now they needed to buy toys . ' Mn I am hungry ! Can you buy food till I buy the toys ? Pleaseeee !?! ' asked Joon again and Mn simply nodded .

' Now let's get our plan done !! ' Joon thought after walking towards the toy shop .

MN'S POV -

I walked towards KFC buyed his and my favourite usuals . I went to sit at a table , it actually took a little time as it was kinda rushy and there were alot of people buying food and that helped me because Joon gets too busy buying toys . After a minute or two he came back with big bags in his hands . But I didn't mind them ! Did I ? .

NAMJOON'S POV -

I buyed all the toys I needed , I paid for them and left to eat food . I saw Mn sitting on a table with food . I think I am late ! I rushed off to there with the bags and settle them on the other chair . ' sorry I am late ! ' I said he nodded ' that's fine baby , let's eat ! ' he said with a smile .

AUTHOR'S POV -

After eating the food they went back to their house as it was late . They were planning to have a movie night as they bought alot of snacks and they both had free time . ' come fast movie is gonna start ' Mn yelled through the hallway where he was sitting . ' Coming !! Just a moment ' replied Joon from the kitchen .

' the hope it does it's work well ' Joon whispered while taking the snacks and drinks to the couches .

He settled down on Mn's lap and started to watch the movie . Mn took his drink and siped on it with some snacks while watching the movie . Joon was also busy watching the movie when he felt very hot suddenly ! But why ?

NAMJOON'S POV -

I was peacefully watching the movie but I felt myself grow and my body suddenly started to heat up . I wonder why it was happening . I looked towards Mn but he was busy in the movie . I let out a small whine when I touched my penis and it was hurting now . Why is this happening ?