Chapter - 4 (Her pain)

The nurse came out of the room & asked Samrat to come inside. He entered inside..He saw Pakhi lying on the bed with his eyes opened looking at nothing. She was silent. He came towards her, Doctor looked towards Samrat)

Doctor: Right now! She is fine but panic attacks can come again.

(Samrat nodded & sat on the stool that was near the bed. Doctor left)

Sam: Pakhi..How are you feeling now?

(Pakhi looked towards Samrat)

Pakhi: I am fine! Who..who are you ?

Sam: My name is Samrat..Samrat Chavan! You had an accident so I..

Pakhi: Why did you saved me! Why!? (On a verge of crying)
It's better to die instead of living a life like hell. (Crying)

Samrat: Look please calm down !! It's not good for your health !

Why are you saying like this ! What happened!

Pakhi: ......

Samrat: Pakhi! You can tell me ! Acha we can be friends ? Can't we !?

You can share your pain with me !

Pakhi: 2 years back..My..my Parents died as our house was at fire! I was saved because at that time..I..was not there! They..They left me..!! They left me !! I was not having money to live even I was not having a home! That's when that monster Raghav came into my life. He took advantage of my situation! He offered me a small house to live & in and a job of a saleswoman. I was not having any option so I..I agreed him..!! I started working but after some days he started to misbehave with me ! So one day I tried to escape from the city with the help of some money I earned..but..but all in vain. He caught me! And..and......he beated me..!!

(She said with hiccups, while Samrat eyes were filled with anger listening to all this.)

Samrat's pov -

How the hell that guy..!!!! I will not leave him ! I'll kill him !!

I was trying to control my anger when I realise Pakhi's condition getting worse . I immideatly got up & Took her in a deep hug.

Pov end

He immediately hugged her..hugged her very close to him..Pakhi clutched his shirt crying vulnerably. Tears made their way from his eyes! He started rubbing her back to calm her!

After 5 mins, Pakhi calmed & realized her position! She slowly left his shirt..Samrat also freed her!

*************

Do comment your reviews !

Precap: (Friendship)