Chapter 7

Chapter Title: Masklophobia, Fear of Mask
*
*
*
*
*
(10:12 pm - Torture Cell)

The torture cell was the biggest cell and even the biggest room on the entire Seoul City Jail.

It was deep underground so no one could hear anything that is happening or happened inside the cell.

The place only got a single door. The moment you go inside, a stinking smell will attack your nose almost immediately. It smells like rotten flesh abandoned for a long time.

Inside the cell, you can see a lot of things used for torture such as, stun belts, stun batons, neck cuffs, and more.

On the farthest side of the room, stood a large fire chamber. It was the very fire chamber that burned Seojun's lifeless body into ashes.

Suddenly, the door of the fire chamber slammed open revealing a naked man holding a mask in his right hand.

It was Seojun.

Seojun looked around the place confirming that he was in the place where he died. The torture cell.

He then checks himself for any injury but not a single bruise was seen. It was as if he didn’t get beaten or electrocuted to death.

In fact, Seojun felt more energized than before. He felt more strength in his body. He also grew taller and got more muscular, unlike his original skinny figure.

Seojun: I felt really good, it’s all thanks to Themis…

Seojun said while jumping and stretching his body. His transformation was all thanks to Themis, the mysterious woman in the dark space she called “Draft”.

Draft is a place where all unimportant, dead, or deleted characters are being locked up. That place was created by the author so even how powerful Themis is, she can’t get out of that place without the Author's permission.

But by giving Seojun her life force, Seojun came back to life but in return, she will cease to exist.

But before she revived Seojun, she made sure to tell him everything he must know, everything he needed to take down the author.

And here he is, strong and alive.

After checking out his body, Seojun looked at the mask in his hand.