Part 19 : A Promise

Lei Jian finally in a Mortal world. Oneday, he is walking around in the street. While putting the bottle as his necklace, he saw that the bottle suddenly it glows so bright after it saw an old Woman with a pregnant stomach. He follows that old woman. To test if that was her presence, he softly bump her arms.

"I'm sorry, are you okay?" Said Lei Jian.

"It's okay.. I'm okay.." Said the old woman.

After that bump his necklace Glowing so bright.

"I will help you.. Where is your house? I will accompany you there.." Said Lei Jian.

"Alright, thankyou youngman.." Said the old woman.

After that Lei Jian accompany that old woman back to her house. Lei Jian found out that the old woman lives alone, so he came to help her by often come to her house, the next day.
.
.

Soon he finally put the soul in the tea that the old woman will be drinking. After that, he only needs to wait until Li Hua going to reborn again.
.
.

One day the old woman ask her.

"What should I name this girl when she is born later?" Ask the old woman.

"Li Hua." Said Lei Jian.

"Li Hua? That's a pretty name. This baby might be happy to have it." Said the old woman.

"Yes it is.." Said Lei Jian.

"You know, I already think of you as my own child, since you always helping me. If oneday I'm not here, I hope you can take care of this baby..." Said the old woman.

"...." Lei Jian in silence.

"I'm sorry if I'm talking too much. Thankyou for helping me today." Said the old woman.

After finished taking care of the old woman, Lei Jian back to the inn. Over there he saw someone sitting on his room. Turn out it's Ru Xue. She disguise herself as a man, wearing a clothing for a man and put on a fake mustache.

"Yo!!" Shout Ru Xue, greets him.

"What are you doing here?" Ask Lei Jian.

"Since you haven't contact me for a week, I'm worried, so I come to search for you~" Said Ru Xue.

"I'm fine.." Said Lei Jian.

"How about the soul? Have you found her presence?" Ask Ru Xue.

"Yeah. I found her in a stomach of an old pregnant woman. I already put the soul in her food. So I guess, everything turn out right. It's all thanks to you." Said Lei Jian.

"That's greattt! How about accompany me to take a walk around the town?" Ask Ru Xue.

"I'm tired. I want to rest." Said Lei Jian.

"Pleaseeee? This is my first time in Mortal world~ Take me around would youuu?" Ask Ru Xue.

"Alright. But after that you need to comeback to your place.." Said Lei Jian.

"Yeah thanks!! Don't worry I will behave~!" Said Ru Xue.

After that they went to the town, taking walk around the market.

"What is that?!" Ask Ru Xue.

"A steam bun." Said Lei Jian.

"I'm gonna buy that!!" Said Ru Xue. They end up stop in front of a steambun stall.

"Sir I want the steam bun!" Said Ru Xue.

"Alright, here you go!" Said the seller.

"Here is the gold!" Said Ru Xue, giving the gold.

"Oh heyy the gold is too much.." Said the seller.

"Keep it!" Said Ru Xue leaving the stall with Lei Jian.

"Thankyou! May God always bless you." Said the seller.

"OH My GOSH! This one is so tasty! Mortal world has an amazing food!" Said Ru Xue.

"Yes it is.." Said Lei Jian.

"How about that... what is that??" Ask Ru Xue.

"It's a red bean soup.." Said Lei Jian.

"I want it!!" Said Ru Xue.

Then she go to the stall then buy and eat it again.

"It's so tasty!~ How about the one over there~" Ask Ru Xue.

"Dumpling..." Said Lei Jian.

After that she buy the dumpling and eat a lot of it.

"Dumpling is super tasty... I think I will bring it back to heaven realm!" Said Ru Xue.

After walking around, they both went back to the inn.

"Alright. Thankyou for accompanying me today~" Said Ru Xue. There are alot of stuff in her hands, a dumpling, a book, and even a jade and hairpin.

"Mhm.. Don't comeback.." Said Lei Jian.

"No worries~ I'll be back alot~ see you noww~" Said Ru Xue.

"Yeah, see you.." Said Lei Jian.

After that Ru Xue vanished, and back to heaven realm with alot of stuff from Mortal realm.

Lei Jian go to his bed. He fall asleep really quick and he start dreaming again.

===============================================================

Lei Jian open his eyes and he is already standing near a lake. He look at his side. It's Li Hua.

"Hey~?" Said Li Hua.

"We finally meet again." Said Lei Jian.

"We will finally meet soon, promise to wait for me, okay?" Said Li Hua, holding Lei Jian's hand.

After that Li Hua appearance vanished and turn into flower petals that fly in the air..

Lei Jian finally smile...

To be continued.......