"Lost and Found"

"Ouch!..... Wh.. Where.. Just where is it? "
"GeGe careful...did you look on the table? "
"San Lang... I really can't do anything now without you... Aahhh... Finally!! Here I got it! "
"GeGe did you?"
"Yes ... "
"So GeGe whe-.. "
      * Xie Lian's phone's battery dies*
He and San Lang had been living together ever since they graduated... It already had been years and Xie Lian had gotten used to SanLang's habbit of arranging things for him.. And taking care of his things...
Today Xie Lian had a date and he was going to confess his feelings to a girl he loved since he was in collage.... Finally the day had come but it had to be today that on this special day San Lang had some urgent work so had to leave... And for the same reason Xie Lian contacted Sang Lan because Xie Lian wasn't able to find his car keys and was running late!
But!!! Now even his phone was dead.. Though he had found the keys.. But hadn't told Sang Lian about the venue of the date (he just wanted Sang Lan to be there to boost him .... )

He was running late so he had no time to charge the phone either... So he left just like that...

Xie Lian " Oh God ! Why does my phone die on important occasions! "
He drives fast and reaches the venue
He was nervous, he could feel his palms sweating , he kept on fixing his tie, he ordered the waiters to prepare the wine and ring.
The girl finally came
Xie Lian,*fixing his hair looking at her with the most mesmerised gaze, looking rather shy* "you look beautiful"
Girl "thank you" *rolls eye
Xie Lian just like a fool couldn't see what this girl was actually upto she had just come there to mok him.. And humiliate him.

They sat and ordered food, after dinner,
Xie Lian gathering all the courage
*passing the wine glass with ring in it to the girl*
Xie Lian was about to speak "Dear Will yo-..."
when
That girl noticed this ring in the glass and without any hesitation splashed the wine on Xie Lian's face!!!
"What are you thinking! WHO ARE YOU? "
Xie Lian was shook, wine still dripping from his hair and face
That girl stood up and shouted
"GO HAVE A LOOK AT YOUR FACE! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A LOOSER "
She left!
She left just like that....

Xie Lian was sitting there and couldn't move an inch... He couldn't even get on his knees and sat there numb.. Couldn't think of a single thing .. He could feel the pain but tears didn't come out of his eyes, a long while passed...

Finally... A waiter approached him..
"Sir... It's 12am..we close now.. Please make your leave "
Xie Lian finally got back to his senses he looked around and realised where he was and what he was doing...
Xie Lian without speaking a single word stood up and left
Forgetting his wallet  on the table.
Naturally the waiter didn't ask for bill because he saw the wallet right there and thought Xie Lian intentionally left it there, thinking his proposal must have went well and he did it because he was happy.

Xie Lian wasn't in his senses, he was walking aimlessly he tumbled , fell, hurt his arm, stood up... Walked ... Fell... Finally reaching his car..
He drove and drove, even his arm was bleeding and his heart was in pain.. He didn't cry, tears won't just come out..

*noise of car stopping *
Sang Lan ran towards the door, opened it and spoke " GeGe you are back! Where were you! I couldn't even contact you... Do you have any idea how worried I was! It's ten pass one (01:10am) where -.. "
Before he could continue scolding Xie Lian he saw blood!! Xie Lian's arm was bleeding!
His white coats sleve was red now..

Sang Lan *with tears in his eyes, running towards Xie Lian who was still standing away, just outside his car, moving in a daze*
"GeGe... Wwhh... What.. What is.. "
*he noticed Xie Lian's coat was even shabby because of all the dust and the wine earlier*

Without hesitation Hua Cheng hugged him... He held him like world was going to end, with tears in his eyes, he didn't speak a single word... He held him.. Held Xie Lian as gently as he can but in the warmest way possible...
Xie Lian finally! Finally he cried, a stream of tears came out of Xie Lian's eyes, he cried all he wanted.. He practically sobbed like a kid... Hua Cheng too didn't let go or ask what happened because it was evident enough ..
However he couldn't hold for longer because Xie Lian's arm was bleeding..