Virus Chelsea

Entry 1.

So, I keep this notebook for prosthetics game called "Third".

This game is about a prince of some kingdom who is destined to become a king. He needs to pass 3 tests and win the trust of the people so that they will gladly agree to the prince taking the throne.

A fantasy game with a rating of 13+, the developer of which is my close friend who went to another city for a week. She asked me to test the game while she was gone, even though the game was 95% finished. I have to write down all the shortcomings and mistakes of the game on a note that when she returns, she has corrected them.

But, unfortunately, I have so many things to do, but Charlie insisted on going through it and said that the game takes about 7 days, if you count the time of the construction of some structures. Of course, I agreed. We're best friends, and I'm sure I'll find the time.

 We're best friends, and I'm sure I'll find the time

Entry 2.

I've finally finished most of my chores and I can play this game. I closed all the tabs and documents on the computer and switched to the desktop.

The game icon reminded me of pleasant memories: I'm sitting on a chair and looking at the sheets with the concepts of the characters of the game. Finally, Charlotte enters the room with coffee mugs and we discuss the development of the game together.

She came up with the design of the main menu - simply, on the topic, attracts the eyes. I started a new game. The graphics have changed noticeably, since the last time I came in, it was dim. I swiped the mouse over the camera to check how much the control will lag, and I wrote it all down on a note. The cut scene was normal: the king was dying, saying something to his heir, the dark and rainy atmosphere - yes, everything is normal.

Some time passed, probably an hour, I didn't look at my watch. There were almost no mistakes in the first part of the game. All these quests, like building shops, selling food, livestock, as well as buying them— are a typical game. The only difference was that the control from the third person switched to the first when the action was going on. It's rare to see this — it's not usual. The quests of the first act of the "Test of Strength" are almost completed. I'll step back while the buildings are rebuilt.

 I'll step back while the buildings are rebuilt