twelve

fez sat at the table counting his money with the counter. he knew may would get here before mouse and custer. he was going to have her sit in his room while he did his business.

he sat at the table counting out the money he and ash had collected . he put them in packs of a grand. all of a sudden there was loud banging on his door.

"yo who is it ,man ?" fezcos said over the the radio to ash.

"rue." ash said looking at the cameras.

"no bro tell her to come back later."fezco said continuing to count the money.

"to late bitch." rue yelled as she walked through the door. fezco automatically rolled his eyes.

"hold on hold on. you can't be in her right now." fezco said firmly , hoping he could get rue out before may got there.

"i see you cash money." rue said back to fezco as she went towards him.

"nah nah."he said annoyed with her.

fezcos head snapped towards the door that had been hit again. he hoped it was may and not mouse. he looked back towards the phone on the table , it wasn't ringing so it wasn't mouse.

he walked over to the door , looking through the curtains. he sighed when he was may standing there looking at her hands .

he opened the door , "hey ma , i have a business thing right now so i'm gonna need you to sit in my room , okay ?"

"okay." may said as she hugged him , fezco felt her arms wrap around his waist . he bent his head down to kiss the top of her head. may smiled into his chest , she felt a blush crawl up her cheeks as she saw rue who was standing not far , looking stunned as fuck.

"hey rue !" may said unwrapping her arms from fezco and walking over to rue , hugging her quickly before waving bye to the two.

" i need some oc's. and a pair of socks." rue said , referencing to the fact that it was pouring rain . may must have had an umbrella, she was dry.

"i can't help you right now. you gotta go. yo, for real, rue. i ain't fuckin' playing with you. come on. you can't be in here."

"look fez i'm fucking drenched. okay ? and uh i'm out of drugs so don't be a dick."rue said grabbing socks from the basket of clothes that was folded.

"oh, my god. that's not my fucking problem. you gotta get up out of my house right now before these motherfuckers come through." he said angrily following rue trying to hurry her out.

"all i need is a couple oc's, and some xannies. that's all i need, and i can be gone." rue said as she walked towards the couch , fez on her heel.

"yo, i'm trying to tell you, i don't got shit right now. like, come back in a few hours, i got you, whatever you need. but right now, you gotta get the fuck up outta my house."he said rolling his eyes , putting the money in a bag. knowing the boys would be here soon.

"i know you have something fez."

"i'm just telling you, i don't got shit for you, rue, come on. i need you out the house right now. my guy's about to come through here. i don't want you here when he gets here, you understand?" fezco said raising his voice.