sixteen

fez had his head leaned against his door. he couldn't do anything to stop the millions of sharp insults coming at him. rue threw a drug tantrum. fez had dealt with his fair share of them because of his job .

none of their words ever stuck , but hers did. he was always worried about rue and her addiction. he wished he could get her to stop. but he knew if he stopped supplying her, she would find another supplier. one who wouldn't let her 'borrow' without consequences.

'you did this to me.'

that one hurt the most. it made tears try to slide out of his eyes. he tried to hold back but he couldn't, they slowly kept flowing. after a few more minutes of hearing her scream insults and beg , she left.

he sat in the floor , hands in his head as he tried to stop crying. rue was always like a little sister to him. he didn't want her to be an addict , if it were up to him she would have never started.

but it started before they grew their bond. it started around the time of rues dads death. his death broke her , everyone could tell how much it affected her. that's when she started using.

it wasn't until she was going through withdrawals that fez found out. she showed up on his door , much like she did today only this time she begged for help and he let her in.

he wished he never let her in. if he hadn't maybe she would've gotten clean , lived a drug free , healthy life. he had gotten so into his head he didn't even notice that a car had pulled up.

he heard 2 light handed knocks and got up quickly trying to wipe the evidence of his emotions away. he unlocked the door and opened it .

he could tell as soon as she saw him she knew something happened.

she saw his tear strained , red , puffy face . she saw his lip try to not tremble. she saw his hands shaking with anger and sadness.

she pushed past him and set down the food quickly before bringing him into a huge hug . he broke down in her arms , he hadn't had anyone to cry to for so long. he always had his 'i don't care' attitude showing.

she kept hugging him, whispering affirmations to him. she told him how he was going to be okay and how sweet and caring he was. he tried to tell her what happened but he couldn't get it out.

the two of them stood there for what seemed like hours.

after an hour she had gotten him to calm down and explain what happened while she was gone. it's safe to say she was pissed as all hell.

she couldn't understand how the rue she had met at the party and hung out with in school could say such cruel and horrible things to the man who has saved her life before.

she couldn't believe the disrespect rue had to show up to his house and blame him for her addiction. she no longer wanted to talk to rue.

fez and may laid in his bed , they were spooning while watching a rom-com . fez moved mays hair out of the way , revealing her neck. his finger tips brushed against her neck causing her to get goose bumps .

he slowly leaned down and placed soft kisses on her exposed neck , he could tell she want trying to ignore it but it wasn't working .

his left hand snaked around her body and pulled her closer. she pushed herself against him , trying to get more friction between them.

he groaned as he felt her push against him. she turned her head looking at him in his eyes . she could see his lust.

she decided she would have some fun .