Fuck happy ending

Harry's pov:
I can't believe myself! I've just assumed everything would roll normally, how could I not take in consideration the possible changes of the timeline! And since the security protocol was strengthen, I have absolutely no way to search who has it... And if you are wondering why I just don't go down and kill the bloody beast, the problem is that Riddle could very well decide to kill whoever is under his control in an access of rage... So for now I have both of my hand tied... I began to look for anyone looking worse than usual, but... Everyone had taken a hit because of this... At a point, in the great hall, Luna had approached me:
"Why didn't you do anything?!" She yelled whispered.
"Well...To be perfectly honest, I forgot about everything... I enjoyed having everyone around because I was having much more fun than I had in nineteen years... Sadly I got sidetracked... I think you have the right to know the full truth of everything that happened in the last twenty years for me... When do you have defence against the dark arts?"
"Thursday at 9am..."
"Ask the Lockhart to bring you to the restroom, I'll find you there." She nodded and went back to the Ravenclaw table. Thursday finally came around after seemed like a hellish pace, and, when it was finally 9am, I put on an image of myself before staring guiltily at Hermione's red eyes... My poor bushy haired witch... I'm the worse friend ever... Always has been... I walked away after having thrown my invisibility cloak on. Thanks to the Marauders map, I quickly found my way up to the restroom and, thanks to another image, I made it look like Luna was exiting the toilet walking to the class. Lockhart followed her, and I didn't like for one bit the look in his eyes... I will make you suffer... You will die in the worse kind of pain. I knocked on the door and Luna peeked out.
"Harry?"
"Yes, get under." I said raising slightly the cloak. We got to the Room of Requirement and sat down:
"Alright... Where to begin... In two years a war will begin because Voldemort will be back. We will 'win' this war at the end of my seventh year. And that's when things will go south: we already had lost lots of people during the war: Fred, Colin, Tonks, Remus... But even with Voldemort dead, his most secret agent revealed himself: it was Ron..." This drew a sharp breath from Luna "Yeah, in my timeline, he was my best friend and in Gryffindor... But that meant that even at Hogwarts he didn't stepped out of his brother's shadow, worse... He was in the shadow of his friend. So he made a pact with Voldemort and killed Hermione and his whole family before fleeing, freeing the Death Eaters still alive. A long hunt began led by both him and I... Ten years after the war, the ministry fell again at the hands of the Death Eaters, and I retreated to train myself. Hogwarts followed not to soon after and Minerva was killed, along with Neville... Filius was barely able to escape and went to Gringotts. You went into hiding as soon as you heard about Hogwarts. Hannah was tortured into insanity a year later and then raped. They made St-Mungos explode and managed to catch you after the third year of hiding you went in." I watched Luna to be sure she was holding up, to not weight her too much but just saw deep determination, the same one that could have almost made me... I'm getting sidetracked. "At this point, the only person close to me that were remaining were Angelina, Katie, Seamus, Dean and the Patil twins... They were caught year by year, to find me. Seamus always had an affinity to make things explode... He was the one who took the most Death Eaters down: almost a hundred one by destroying the weak points of the structure he was in... Dean was able to get extremely important informations to me... Katie and Angelina held the longest through the torture process and the twins... They didn't even gave them the slightest chance by swallowing a poison so powerful it was volatile and killed the Death Eaters in a 200m radius. I was the last one standing... Always has been the last bloody survivor, the fucking Boy-Who-Lived! I was more than bitter at this point and just stopped caring whether or not they would kill me. I had nothing left to lose. Each bastard they sent after me was getting killed. More and more brutally. That even got to the point where they had to send Centuries after me, but as soon as I would arrive head on, those guys would turn around and flee as quickly as possible, but at the most, two out of 80 were able to come out alive. Finally, I was able to track down Ron in a room of the Ministry. We went back in time, and finally I was able to knock some sense into him, but when we got back, hundreds of Death Eaters were waiting, so, Ron sent me back to correct things. The first year was pretty easy to correct, but one thing I hadn't saw coming for this year, is the fact that the timeline could have already changed: in my timeline Ginny was the one to have the journal controlling her to open the chamber of secrets... And now... Someone might die because of me, I almost lost Nymphadora and I don't even know how t-" but I was cut by Luna hugging me. I was caught totally off guard as in the last timeline she would never initiate any sort of physical affection like hugs... I wrapped my arm around her and let it all out... Her hair smelled like campfire and cinnamon, an odd but not bad fragrance, totally fitting Luna.
"Don't keep everything on your shoulders, share your weight with Hermione, Tonks and I, we are there for you."she said hugging tighter. I sobbed, but smiled
"Thank you Luna, you... You are the best." I said pulling back: "I think it's time for me to take you back to your class..." I said wiping my tears.
"Promise me to come to me if you need to talk to someone."
"Promise." I smiled.