Chapter 1

this takes place after the USJ incident

1:56AM

class 1A and like heroes so we dont die

Izuku: @aizawa so i have a question but dont take it in a weird ass way

aizawa: Why are you awake problem child?

aizawa: Ask away ig.

Izuku: when was the last time u had segs, and when was the first time?

aizawa: why.

Izuku: so i can make analogys on your health n mental health + extra info 4 my notebook

aizawa: 18 and last month

Izuku: what genitalia did they have? jesus what the hell is that question 

aizawa: both pp's

Izuku: pp's

aizawa: ur expelled

Izuku: no

aizawa: sleep 

Izuku: can't

Iida: What is this ruckus!

aizawa: oh my god

aizawa: im going to sleep

Izuku finished vigouriously scribbling at his notebook, his small (probably flickering a bit) desk light shone down on the finished piece of work, 3 pages dedicated to his teacher. To be honest, that was very little considering he had:

8 for Endeavour

An entire notebook for All Might

4 for Midnight 

+ an entire notebook for this classmates.

He became aware of how tired he was and then grunted, he scraped his chair, standing up, and traversed the treacherous path to the kitchen. (I swear that parts a joke), Izuku's brain was genuinely confuffled. 

He mooped (mooped) his way over to the cabinet with all the medication and stuff, along with rat poison (he was clueless on why the hell rat poison was there) and 5 hour energy for Mr. Aizawa when he visits, sometimes you find him sleeping on the sofa/couch in the common room,  Izuku flung open the wooden cabinet, bagged eyes searching for the sleep stuff that doesnt make you sleep for 13 hours straight and sometimes stops your heartbeat. Not that, though he would like some if he was being honest.

As he was scanning for the cheap yellow stuff, for a second his eyes stopped on a thing of rat posion, just for a second, he considered it. The second made its way to a minute,  and he was snapped out of his brain outage thingy by a loud blue-haired boy in his PJ's stomping down stairs.

He sloppily turned around to see Iida, eagerly walking round to the cabinet with the glasses. Probably to get a drink- why the hell was he down here.

He decided to make a dumb ass decision and made small talk

"Why are you down here at this time of night, Midoriya!" He lectured while filling his glass and sitting down at the table counter thing, not exactly small talk..

 "Can't sleep-, can you please get the yellow sleeping pills for me?" He interuppted himself, he was desperate for them but Iida complied, walking to the cabinet and reaching up for the pills and passing them to Izuku.

"Thanks," He said plainly, before closing the cabinet and getting some tap water to wash the pills down with. He sat next to Iida, dropped 2 in and chugged it, it took about an hour to kick in so for now he just had to wait. 

"Why are you still up?! I understand you have difficulties sleeping- and the fact that your room is neon yellow-- but you are supposed to be in bed by 9!" Honestly Izuku liked the hesitantly added in callout about his room, he was starting to hate it. Neon yellows walls and people staring at him all the time did not help shit

"All Might made me stay up late to like train or something-- i had to stay till 11, I got hurt and All might lectured me for a bit, then I went to recovery girl and she wouldnt let me sleep so she gave me adrenaline pills and then I came back at like 12:34.." Izuku seemed to give up at the last part, yawning then rubbing his eyes, staring forward, finally getting tired.

He decided to look back at Iida, it has been the first time he's seen him properly this entire interaction, ignoring the worried expression, he had small eye bags, his weird hat on which was the same brand as Aoyamas-- who he was honestly scared of-- and he decided to take into account the worried expression and make a confused one in reply.

"That doesnt sound too hero-like..!" Iida said, trying to keep his loud serious 'I take 0 shit' demeanour up but slipped a bit in pure worry.

After about a minute of sitting in silence, Izuku made a 'I am a tired old man' noise and stood up, going up to his room, Iida followed close behind him.