Chapter 15

pls compliment this chapter bc i have no idea what i was doing

guys i think hes sorry???

Shinsou and Izuku both hopped along the hall-- well Izuku hopped slightly ahead of Shinsou chattering about how excited he was for work studies while Shinsou was on the verge of bashing his head against a wall, not because of Izuku, actually Izuku is the reason he isn't, no because he's wondering if Aizawa is going to make them train for ungodly times at a time. From what he's heard Aizawa is merciless, so no he wasn't exactly extactic for the work studies like somehow Izuku was.

Aizawa did not want to answer the door, like yeah he literally signed up for this but Jesus he was regretting it. 

The door opened and Aizawa sighed at seeing Shinsou standing there immobile about to punch somebody and Izuku beside him doing a little happy jig.

Aizawa for once wasn't wearing his capture weapon, he non-verbally gestured for them to enter his apartment.

It wasn't anything fancy, just a living room (with a large empty space behind the sofa), a small kitchen to the left and a hall to the right. A balcony was opposite the entrance which seemed to attract Izuku's attention as he glanced around the apartment following Aizawa around like a lost cat.

Speaking of cats, Shinsou immdiately went over to the few cats and started stroking them, Izuku placed his suitcase down next to his sofa and silently jogged over the another cat and suppresed his excitement while petting the cat, he almost imploded when the cat was obviously very content with him.

"You haven't even said a word yet and you're already trying to steal my cats."

The students both turned towards Aizawa who was now walking towards the pair. They were in the large empty space behind the sofa and Aizawa knelt down, steaing the cat Shinsou was petting and taking it over to the side, same with Izuku's cat and they were both immensly betrayed at the stealing of the cats.

The awkward yet nice silence was broken when everybodies attention was drawn to the door that just flung open, Midnight and Present Mic both stood there in their hero costumes looking unnecessarily proud of themselves for breaking into Aizawa's apartment. 

It wasn't really breaking in considering Mic lived there but whatever.

Midnight launched over to Aizawa to annoy him and Mic walked towards Izuku and Shinsou who were still looking quite betrayed from the cat thievery.

Mic made small talk with them before Aizawa interupted and Mic went to go on patrol with Midnight.

 Aizawa groaned, instructing them to put on their hero costumes one at a time in the guest room then come back to the living room. 

Shinsou went first and Izuku almost died, then Izuku went and Shinsou most definetely did die, Aizawa was about to punt them both.

Training was simple, Izuku insisted on recording it so he could analyse it and Aizawa reluctantly agreed.

'Training' was actually an excuse for Aizawa to beat up a bunch of kids-- well atleast that's what Shinsou insisted while pestering Mic about the cat-stealing.

Izuku and Shinsou shared a guest bedroom, Izuku insisted that he wasn't hungry and after a bit of protesting Aizawa only ordered 2 pizzas.

7:56PM

Izuku: yoyo

Uraraka: hows your work studies going?