Two-Calum

"Ash, pull over. There's a girl on the side of the road, and there's blood. We've got to take her to the hospital," I exclaimed.

Ashton Irwin pulled over, and I picked the girl up. She had long black hair and I could see the blood seeping through her black skinny jeans. I knew immediately that this was an attempt at suicide, based on where the blood was coming from. If this wasn't taken care of soon, she could die from blood loss.

Once I got her in the car, I immediately told Ash to speed off to the nearest hospital while I called 911.

"Hello, 911? Yes, I have a girl that I think just tried to commit suicide. Yes, we are on our way right now. She's unconscious, and there's a lot of blood. Ok thanks," I panicked into the phone as Ash drove.

"Ash, go faster, goddammit. We are in a life or death situation here!" I nearly pulled my hair out.

Nervously, I kept looking back at the girl. She looked so pale and lost and helpless. I was so scared I was going to lose her. I just couldn't. She seemed like she needed someone to be there for her, and I was going to be that person for her. She looked so... Alone. Like she had waited for someone, but they never showed up.

Stop this, Cal, I told myself. I didn't even know her name, and here I was, making conjectures about her.