Eighteen-Lenox

I got in line and got a few slices of the pizza that was apparently Michael's favorite. It looked like regular pizza to me, so I'm not sure why Michael likes it. Maybe there's a special blend of cheese or a special sauce that they use or something. 

After getting a plate, as well as a drink, I rejoined Ashton's side. He absentmindedly wrapped an arm around my shoulders, which was reassuring, and it made me feel less nervous. I took my first bite, and what I didn't realize is that Ashton was looking down at me with a smile on his face as I took a bite. 

Oh

My

Gosh

This pizza was absolutely amazing. No wonder Michael loved it so much. 

"Do you like it?" Ashton's voice broke me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah. It's really good," I managed a small smile, and I guess that was good enough for him, for he broke out in a huge beaming smile.

"Michael! She likes it!" he yells across the room to where Michael was, picking me up and sitting me on his hip. 

"Yay!!!!" he yells back, getting up and getting some pizza. 

"Do you want to go meet Niall's friends now?" he asked me.

"Will he be there?" I asked quietly.

"Of course he will," he reassured me.

I nodded.

"Niall!" Ashton carried me over to where he was standing.

"Hi Ashton, Lenox," Niall greeted, fist-bumping Ashton, who had to set me down, and hugging me. 

He smelled really good.

"She wants to meet the guys," I heard Ashton say.

"You do?" Niall sounded like he was holding in his excitement when he bent down to double-check that with me, and I nodded again.

"They're super nice and all around good guys," he pulled out of the hug and took my hand, leading me to where three other guys were standing.

"Niall! How ya doin?" one of them asked it (A/N it's Liam)

"I'm doin pretty well, Li, thanks. Lads, I have someone I want you to meet. Meet Lenox, my little sister. Lenox, this is Harry, Louis, and Liam," Niall introduced us, and I shook hands with them. 

Harry was the one with short hair, but it wasn't incredibly short. It was a good length, and I liked it. Louis was the one who looked like his fringe was straight and swept to the side, while the rest of his hair was spiked/messy. Plus, he was all over Harry (A/N just for the Larry shippers). So that made Liam the other one. His hair was about the same height on top as Harry's but the sides looked like they were buzzed. 

"Hi Lenox," they greeted, except for Louis.

"I don't shake hands; I hug," he wrapped me in a hug so tight I couldn't breathe. 

"Lou, mate, you're gonna squish her!" I heard Niall chuckle.

"Oops, sorry," he released me from the hug.

"That's okay," I said quietly, smiling a small smile. He genuinely cared about me. It was obvious. 

"You alright?" Niall asked me quietly when I went to stand next to him.

I nodded, not really feeling it, but I took a bite of pizza. I had to fake it for them.