Chapter Six

Millo's Pov
Firmly my fist pressed under my chin, keeping my sleepy eyes on the sight in front of me, alright so let's think about this in the best way possible. There's not one, not just two, but four guys I am deeply attracted to, so have kissed only three. Most of them are in some form super emotional unstable, and or having love compilations. That's where Gowther came in, he could give me a brief look into their minds and I could see slightly where their minds were at.

The thoughts had been keeping me up at night since we gradually had way more sins then I would have liked all in one area causing up as much chaos as they could muster all together.

"Sir Milo you look so exhausted." Elizabeth pointed out towards me with a look of worry across her face moving across the tables to place down more orders, with Ban slaving away in the kitchen dishing out dishes left and right with our beating much of a sweat.

"That's cause I am sleepy, I'm sure you would be too, if you heard the way Ban and King banter all night. I curse who ever put me near them." I heard the loudest snort coming from Meliodas's direction watching him serving drinks as well.

"You're welcome." A wink was sent in my direction causing me to snort through my own quiet snicker banging my head gently into the table shaking with laughter. Gosh they were the death of me, and it was gonna irk me til I figured it all out.

"Aw Milo what's troubling you?" I found myself shifting my eyes open watching Gowther look at me, pushing his glasses onto his face roughly with a curious look, he then pointed towards my lap, I ended up leaning back allowing him to climb into my lap where he sat before he started playing with my hair loosely.

"I'm gonna tell you something since no one is really paying attention and cause it's too loud you know how I've been having you read King, Ban and Meliodas's mind. The pink haired male have a brief head nod my head twisting each strand between his fingers with so much ease. It was beyond calming. Almost allowing me to fall completely asleep right then and there at one of the tables.

"I think I like you, King, Ban and Meliodas which is... I don't know if disturbing is the correct choose of words."

"I would use the word brand new more than anything, but I can see it really. Didn't King kiss you when he lost his battle?"

"Gowther shut up!" Another laugh slipped from me with ease carefully laying my head back into the table shaking with each rough laugh tearing through me. God none of them are any help at all, so absent minded. I don't think any of the girls would be much help, especially Diane. Well no use in hiding it might as well should just bluntly ask them.

__________________________
With the services done for the day, and might fall falling over Britannia with ease. I wasted no time getting the answers I need. Tossing my hair up into a huge messy bun on top of my head I first grabbed King who was sitting on the floor chatting with Diane outside I tossed him outside first, walking around Hawk who was oinking so loudly out of pure panic and fear.

"Ekk Milo looks mad and exhausted the worse combo." My boots hit the rough path of wood on the floor, yanking Ban's arm next he was protesting out whined but didn't put up much a fight also going outside, not long the other two joining on their own accords.

"Milo what's the big deal I'm trying to get drunk!" I rolled my eyes at their overlapping voices, quickly speaking over them though Gowther was lost in his world playing with the grass with a daze expression.

"I'm gonna be blunt here and just spit it out cause I'm exhausted healing alone takes energy out of me." I clicked my tongue slightly, shifting my doe like eyes back and forth before pointing four fingers between them.

"There's no use beating around the bush about the feelings I have for you four. I wouldn't have kissed you all if I didn't want it to go further starting today you four will be my husband's, got it." I kept my fingers pointed at them causing a small side smirk at King who had the brightest blush across his face, eyes wide in great sight.

"I- Milo don't joke around this way! My heart can't handle this I'm gonna die." Ban cracked up laughing at his loud outburst leaning his hands back on the grass.

"Its about time I knew you couldn't resist my charms." He snickered all to himself kicking at his fangs slightly hiccuping quietly, I shifted my eyes towards Meliodas who just grinned my way, totally not hiding the red hue across his cheeks.

"I like the sound of that." He muttered out looking down, how uncharacteristic it was for him to ever be shy this way, but it was adorable none the less, I just needed one more thing of confirmation. Gowther glanced up away from his task with the grass, biting at his lower lip.

"Huh? Oh I already accepted earlier remember when I was playing with your hair. I'm not even startled by it. I'll be your husband as well." I found myself chuckling to myself dropping my hands down from the four, crouching down in front of them sitting on the grass as well all of us locking eyes with one another.

"I'm glad it's settled and just out. Will go ring shopping tomorrow when we all wake up in the next town. And for the love of everything that I have for you four. Please don't fight."

"I'm not promising that-"

"Ban agree!"

"I am who I am! " I faced palmed deeply, a small yelp leaving me when Meliodas jumped onto me giggling like mad kissing all over to face causing me to laugh out suddenly not expecting that, hugging him a soft smile growing on my face. It took a few minutes before more bodies joined into the large hug squishing me all with their weight.