"ʀᴏꜱᴇᴍᴀʀʏ ʟᴀɴᴄᴀꜱᴛᴇʀ"-1x02

Salvatore Hallways
Eliza Mikaelson POV

While walking in the hallways of the Salvatore looking for the twins,  I spot a cute brunette sitting all alone on the staircase leading to our dorm rooms.

Being the kind person that I am I walk over to her and tapped her shoulder causing her to lift her head to look at me "Hey is this seat taken?" I asked pointing to the empty seat next to her, "no, of course not." She responded while patting the seat next to her inviting mr to sit next to her and of course I take the offer. "I'm Eliza, Eliza Mikaelson" I said introducing myself "I'm Rosemary, Rosemary Lancaster" she said as she reached to shake my hand and I let her.

"So, what is a beautiful girl like you doing sitting on the steps by yourself, huh?" I asked, pulling my hand away from hers. "Well my friend ditched me for her boyfriend and now I have to go to the wickery game all by myself." Rosemary says laughing off the disappointment she felt.

"Well I was just about to go there actually, in search of my- friend." I said debating on using the word crush, I'll save myself the embarrassment. "Would you want to go with me instead?" I asked with a generous smile as the girl's face lights up "sure" she says returning the smile.

I got up from the staircase and put my hand out for Rosemary to grab so I could help her up and she accepted it, she wrapped her arm around mine and we started walking to the game. "You know I heard a lot of things about you" Rosemary says as she spoke up. "Have you really, all good things I hope." I state as we started walking on the sides of the wickery Field.

"Not really, It's been going around that your insanity is getting the best of you, and any day now you might just pop" Rosemary tells me making a 'pop' hand jester. I paused for a minute "who told you that" I asked in a rough tone causing Rosemary to snatch her arm away from mine.

"Lizzie Saltzman" The girl told me, but seeing it only made me angrier, she backed away a little bit. I felt hurt, but that only made my blood boil hotter.

"Are you ok?" She asked as she was about to place her hand on my arm that was once wrapped around hers but I grabbed it "Does it look like I'm ok" I asked  trying to control my anger that was rising in me begging to spill.

"Eliza, you're hurting me!" Rosemary whimpers as I look her in her eyes only to see her fighting back tears. I looked down at her hand I was holding only to find it crushed causing me to let go and look at her in pure horror, realizing what I've just done.

"oh my god, I'm so sorry, I-I didn't mean to." I tell her as I try to walk towards her and help her but she only moves away from me. "You just proved her point, Eliza," she says, backing away from me, leaving me there.

Instead of rolling in my guilt I decided to look for Lizzie, when I find her I'm going to give her a piece of my mind. I turn around to find people I'm the Stan's looking at me along with one particular blonde.

"ELIZABETH" I yelled and I heard my voice echo through the stand as I watched her get up and run towards the school. "YOU CANNOT RUN FROM ME, ELIZABETH!!" I roared marching towards the school.

I marched into the school following Lizzie to the kitchen, as I caught up to her I grabbed her by her wrist " 'Eliza's insanity is getting the best of her' " I mimic Rosemary's tone", 'and any day now she might just pop' ." I finished expecting her to look at me.

But She rips her wrist out of my hand and walks deeper into the kitchen while throwing anything she sees on the floor. "Maybe if you weren't so damn stubborn, and made some actual friends, no one would have said that about you." She said screaming as she spins around and throws a fork at me.

I use my magic to fling to fork to the other side of the room, and try to remain calm as possible while I stand by the kitchen door with anger bubbling inside me as I watch Lizzie walk over to cabinets full of plates and throw them off their shelves and I watch as they shattered once reaching the floor.

"Then you wonder why people stay away from you" I say as I walk towards her "you go around spreading rumors" I state as I stop in front of her face.

She turned to look at me with tears in her eyes, "I didn't start any rumor about you" she told me "so can everyone stop making me seem like a bad person" she says throwing a pear on the floor from one of the fruit bowls on the table.

I scoff at her, while squeezing my fists into a ball as I push Elizabeth into the refrigerator "you always play innocent, when you know you're a wolf in sheep's clothing. You drain the life out of people to regain your own." I say as I back away from Elizabeth walking towards the kitchen door "it must be Exhausting being you."

As I walk out the kitchen door I see Alaric walking towards the kitchen "Is Lizzie in there" he asked but I didn't respond I just shoved passed him and continued to walk towards my dorm.

While I'm walking to my dorm I see Rosemary at the end of the hallway in front of my door that had been connected to my sisters room by the bathroom we have been sharing since we were 7 years old.

I walk up to her and we smile at each other "Hey Rose, Is it ok if I call you Rose" I asked as she laughed at me and nodded her head. "Rose I'm so, so, so sorry about your hand. I don't know what came over me, I was angry." I explain but she lays her hand on my chest.

"I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have reacted the way I have, knowing of your brain chemistry and all." She tells me looking me in my eyes while I look into hers, from her eyes to her entire body.

She's nothing compared to Lizzie, Rosemary's eyes has a nice coat of hazelnut , her hair is a shiny shade of brown, and she had the body any girl would die for.

But who am I to judge because on the outside you might see a rare apple but once you take a bite you'll realize it's poisoned with the pain of the past I can't seem to let go of.

I look back into Rosemary's eyes as I break the silence in between us "Would you like to come inside" I asked, gesturing to my dorm room door.

"I would love to," she responded. I reached for my dorm room key to let us in, we walked through the door and Rosemary reaches down to my height and kisses me. I don't fight her and I kiss back, She picks me up by my thighs and backs me onto my dorm room door causing it to close.

She kisses me down my neck as her other hand crawls into my pants to massage my ass. I let out a sweet moans as She trailed sloppy kisses up and down my neck "Wait, don't you have a thing for Lizzie?" she asked as she kissed my sweet spot, "I don't know who that is " I responded as I let out a whimper as the hand that was once massaging my ass slide across my wet slit.

...

What Mikaelson do you think Eliza Acts like??-Mrs.Salvatore