"ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ʜᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴍʙᴀʀʀᴀꜱꜱᴍᴇɴᴛ"-1x05

Side of the road
Eliza Mikaelson POV

Me and Mr.Saltzman were able to find the side of the road not long after the little embarrassing little stunt I pulled, do I know there's nothing to feel embarrassed about, yes, but do I still feel embarrassed for doing it in front of my headmaster, hell yea.

But its really hard to stay embarrassed when all you can do is stand and watch Mr.Saltzman embarrass himself on the side of the road, trying to get someone to pull over, while Im lean up against the tree with both, my feet, and arms crossed watching all the cars fly by without a care in the world.

I watch Alaric scream and shot at the top of his lungs as a car starts driving towards us. "HEY, HEY, CAN YOU PULL OVER I NEED TO USE YOUR PH-" Alaric yelled once again as they got closer but was cut off, when they drove right past him.

"You know, I never really had the experience of feeling second hand embarrassment until I met you!" I teased while placing my hand over my eyebrows, to cover the sun which was beaming into my eyes.

Mr.Saltzman raised his eyebrow while trying to look in my direction, "Really?" He said with a deep chuckle while crossing his arms.

"Yea really, you've just made a fool of yourself." I responded, laughing at his "stern" look her was giving me. "Oh really, well if it's to embarrassing when I do it, why don't you do it." Mr.Saltzman responded, basically sticking his nosing in the air while I shrug my shoulders and take my hand if my face.

As Mr.Saltzman walks over to the tree i'm leaning I unfold my arms and legs and stand up properly. "Go on then?" He says with a smile. I shrug my shoulders once again and walk towards of the side of the road, "Just remember, your the one who wanted a show!" I shouted, just loud enough so he could hear me.

I shake my head a little bit causing my hair to ruffle up and I flip it to one side of my head, then I pull up my skirt just enough to leave to the horny imagination, then I push my tits up in my bra making the more noticeable to any human or supernatural eye.

"Wait, Eliza thats not what I thought-" Mr.Saltzman starts but I cut him off "Don't be suck a Debby downer!" I shout and stretching my left arm out to the side of the road while sticking my thump out, and the next thing you know, I have a beautiful lady pulling her car to the side of the road.

"Hey, what can I do for you beautiful?" The lady asked and before I can respond I'm being shoved out the way by my headmaster.

"She's 17, so don't try it." Mr.Saltzman threatened causing the lady to sit back in her seat.

"Can we just use your phone, please." I say pushing Dr. Saltzman out my way and returning back to the driver's window.

"Um, sure?" She responded as she dug into her pocket and pulled out her phone an handed to me and I handed it to Dr.Saltzman.

When I handed the phone to him he started to walk away, but not before saying "Don't get any funny ideas." and leaving me along with the strange yet beautiful lady.

"Can I come in?"

In the middle of nowhere
15 minutes later
Eliza Mikaelson POV

"What did I tell you about, 'no funny business'" Alaric asked sternly as we were walking up a steep hill.

"Dr. S when have a never listen you or anyone for that matter?" I asked while rolling my eyes, almost causing me to fall over a unnoticeable old shed that reeked of my sisters perfume

"I think there in there?" I said pointing the the shed that almost ended my precious life. Dr.Saltzman kneeled down to inspect the wood the shed was make of before speaking up "how do you know it's Hope?" He stupidly asked, "How are you going to asking me, her sister who just happens to be half werewolf 'How do you know it's Hope'." I spoke, irritation clear in my tone as I mimic the past part.

"Your right," Dr.Saltzman said while picking up the shed door and allowing my access to go first.

"Lady's first" he said slowing me to rush threw and jump into my sister arms.

"There's a fire breathing woman, running through the woods!"