★᭄ꦿ᭄ꦿAuthor's Notice★᭄ꦿ᭄ꦿ

Halloooo guys! So i'm having plans for making another book as I mentioned before. Recently, i've been watching Hotel Del Luna and I wanted to make a book on it.

I'm thinking to make the male lead Jimin of BTS or if you want Yeo Jin Goo itself.

But i'll be changing the positions and all. Like the owner of the hotel will be the male lead instead of the female lead. Yikes, spoiler alerts!

So i'm not sure if this book will come soon, but since I started 3 different worlds, I need to complete it. And guys, i'm adding new cast members everyday in 3 different worlds and most of them belong to the 3rd world.

But somehow, my mind is still filled with ideas so i'm not gonna stop updating, but I may not be able to update frequently since I have my final exams.

But still i'll be writing in my drafts and publish them when i'm free.

And you guys, i've a question for y'all.

ARE YOU KIM FREAKIN TAEHYUNG'S TEAM OR HWANG FREAKIN INYEOP'S TEAM?!

Pretty much, me myself doesn't know who you should end up with, both of them are my biases so it's hard to choose lol.

And lemme tell you a fun fact, I started this book because of a dream.

I got this dream in new year and told ma bestie and she told me it wad awesome. (Her bias is Namjoon btw, that's why.) I told her I had plans on making a book but didn't have much ideas. She told me that I can make a book based on my dream and publish it. The reason why this book existed y'all :)

And you guys, these views and voted really mean a lot to me. Thank you so much for the no. of views, I really appreciate it.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK.

Lol, yesterday when I updated the 13th part, I nearly had a heart attack since the moment I updated it, I had five views already. Thank you for that.

Please vote, comment and follow!

TYSM AND LYSM.

Take care sweeties!

Byeee!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡