44

I MANAGED TO stay awake long enough for our food to arrive. We ate in blissful silence, before hailing a cab in front of the pizzeria.
"I can't believe mom is getting married tomorrow," I spoke, my head rested on Ava's lap, as she ran her fingers through my hair.
"You're okay with that, right?" I nodded against her lap and sighed.
"I hope it works out well. I would hate to see her leave another failed marriage," I took a very deep breath at the thought. The possibility of my mom getting herself into another miserable marriage bothered me.
"She's happy," Ava pointed out and slid her hand down to my back, "he seems nice. But Grandpa doesn't seem to like him."
"Probably because he has become overprotective. He doesn't seem to like any man that is in close proximity to me," Ava couldn't stop herself from laughing.
"I'm sorry, that's not funny," but she continued to laugh, making me laugh along with her. I sat up and faced her. Her grey eyes filled with warmth and joy.
"Everything is going to be okay," I assured her and also myself.
"Yes, it will," I rubbed my eyes, yawned and stretched my back muscles. My eyes felt heavier than before.
"I need a nap," I breathed in and swallowed, my body feeling as though it would shut down any minute.
"We're here, love," the taxi stopped in front of the building and another yawn escaped my lips. Ava paid the fare, ignoring my reluctance, and we stepped out of the car.
* * *
I LET OUT a deep breath, as we finally entered the apartment. My mind was set on making my way into my room, onto my bed and getting as much sleep as possible.
"Kylie, get dressed," mom instructed, which made me groan.
"Why...?" I whined, as I leaned against the wall, my eyes not managing to stay open.
"You seem like you're gonna pass out," she placed the palm of her hand on my shoulder, as I fell forward, the side of my face resting against her soft shoulder. Such a nice pillow. My knees gave up on me, as my body weight relied on hers to keep me up, "okay, Ava, help me get her to bed."
The next thing I knew was that I was being lifted by both my mom and girlfriend. Mom held onto my shoulders, while my ass sat on Ava's arms.
"Why... don't you just carry me bridal style?" I mumbled, my question intended for Ava to answer.
"I'm glad you asked," I felt a shift of my body, and peeked through my eyelids to see Ava's face, "you really need sleep," she carried me into my room.
"Can we cuddle?" I rested my forehead against her shoulder and yawned against her arm.
"Only for a little bit," I whined and groaned.
"Why...?"
"I have to get dressed."
"Why...?" She rested me onto the bed and slid my shoes off of my feet, along with my socks.
"My rehearsal dinner, baby," I heard mom say, but didn't respond, my body finally shutting down.
* * *
"KYLIE," I HEARD my name being called, "Kylie, it's time to get up," I groaned and rolled over, burying my face into a pillow. I then felt someone's hand on my shoulder, "my love, it's time to get up."
"Go away," I mumbled, as I felt Ava's lips against my neck. She placed a soft kiss on my skin, before she began to suck, and my eyes shot open.
Fuck. I sighed and pressed my lips together, as she continued. A moaned escaped my lips, as the sucking became more intense. I turned, making her remove her lips, before she kissed me on mine.
"You need to get dressed," she leaned back, making me pout.
"Why?"
"You were really exhausted," placing her hands in mine, she pulled me up into a seated position, "your mom's rehearsal dinner. I gave you an hour to sleep, but it's time to get up," I nodded and stretched my arms to the side.
"How long do I have to get ready?" I asked, as I noticed that she was already dressed. Looking at her low cut dress made a rush of excitement run down to my core. I bit down on my bottom lip, as my eyes trailed down further, toward her thighs and long, smooth legs.
"I'd say ten minutes," I smiled, as I pulled her onto the bed, so that she sat in between my legs.
"I need you to fuck me first," I whispered, as I ran my fingertips along her exposed collarbone, "I've decided not to follow your instructions anymore," her eyes were filled with lust and no hesitance, "fuck me," I encouraged, as I took her hand and placed it above my pussy.
"How can I deny when you say it like that?" She swallowed, before unbuttoning my jeans, pulled down the zipper and pulled it, along with my panties, off of my hips.
"You better not," I lifted my top over my head and through my arms, before throwing it to the floor, "eat me," I commanded and grabbed the back of her head with my hand to pull her down to my centre.
She pulled my jeans and panties completely through my legs, out of my feet and dashed them to the floor. She didn't say another word, as she gripped my thighs with her hands and leaned into my wet centre, dipping her tongue into my heat. I moaned, as her lips grazed against my clit, her tongue delving into my tight, aching opening.
"Be a little rough, please," I begged, feeling the need to be taken by her with exhilarating passion and dominance. She shoved her tongue inside of my pussy, not bothering to hesitate, as I pushed her head further into me, my walls throbbing and swollen lips grinding against her face, "wow, this feels so good," my mouth hung open and closed eyes tightened, "fuck, why have we never..." My body jerked off of the bed, as she lapped the flatness of her tongue from my clit to my ass.
"Because we were taking it slow, my love," she whispered, her steamy breath penetrating my tight walls.
"Fuck, don't stop, please continue," she didn't hesitate to stick her tongue back inside of me and slide the tip along my inner walls, "oh yes! Just like that!" I screamed, as my head shot forward, the palms of my hands holding me up, as I looked at her. She was so beautiful, as she licked me. Her perfect figure fitted so nicely in her dress and her long, black hair behind her shoulders made my bundle of nerves twitch repeatedly with pleasure.
"Rock your hips against my face, love," she advised, before she continued to move her lips and tongue around my pussy. I gasped, as her lips puckered around my two inner lips, pulling them together, as she slowly, but satisfyingly sucked and pulled with her teeth.
I followed her order and thrusted my hips. My ass cheeks clenched, as my pussy rode and smeared my juices all over her face, "Ava, I'm so close," I informed, as I wrapped my legs around her neck, my ankles touching.
"Look at me," she demanded and my eyes immediately meet hers. Her tongue then slipped back inside of me, as she used the tip of her nose to caress my clit.
My brows furrowed and head shot forward, our eye contact never breaking, as my juices spilled onto her gorgeous face.