The dream

"Kaeya you are our last hope!!!", the small boy heard his father yell at him his father's hands grasping onto his shoulders. He stared him right in the eye as he yelled.
"Do you understand!?",the man he called father yelled at him looking at him desperately. The small boy stared at him in fear and nodded his head shaking.
"Do not let us down do you hear me!!! You ARE OUR LAST HOPE!!!!!".

Kaeya jumped up waking up from his dream both of his eyes wide open. (He takes off his eye patch when he sleeps...and yes he has an eye under it...but that's for later) Kaeya often had nightmares of his past but he hadn't been having them lately. "I have a feeling today is not going to be a good day..."kaeya sighed looking out his window still sitting up on his bed.
"Kaeya!!", He heard someone knocking on his door. He groggily got up quickly pulled on his eye patch and opened the door.
"The grandmaster told me to get you...she has urgent business to discuss with you!", The knight that stood at his front door said.
"Lead the way..." Kaeya said sighing and putting on his shoes trying to get the dream from earlier out of his head.

Now we're switching the setting and it's traveler and paimon now
"So traveler what are we going to do today?", Paimon asked as aether groggily got out of bed paimon floating next to him somehow already awake and rearing to go.
"Why don't we just check out some of the requests they have at the adventures guild...", Aether murmured going into the other room and taking a bath.
"play!!", Paimon cheered. Aether would never understand how she always has so much energy

A/N first chap...sorry it's short it's 12 in the morning and I have school and two tests to study for tomorrow. I'll probably post the next chap on Saturday or maybe even later today after school.
Thx for reading also I post all my fanfics on archive too.