Chapter 2

"Arghh", the last hilichurl screeched as aether slayed it down with his sword.
"I think that's the last of them..." Aether said breathing heavily. "I feel like there have been more hilichurl around this area lately...", Aether said sighing and sitting down under a tree.
"Not just hilichurls...some of the knights ran into the abyss order....they would've been done for if diluc didn't get there in time.", Paimon said passing aether some fisherman's toast that she packed with her.
Aether smiled and accepted it gratefully.
"Arghh!!!", They heard some groan.
"Hey did you hear that or was it just me?", Paimon asked automatically hiding behind aether as he stood up to inspect the sound.
As they creeped towards the direction of the groaning not trying to draw attention to themselves they spotted the source of the sound.
In the grass layed a blonde haired person with unique clothing groaning in pain eyes shut.
"Dainsleif!", Aether exclaimed running towards him to check if he was ok. Though there was no response...he seemed to be groaning in his sleep and he had blood all over him.
"Is he ok?", Paimon asked worried. They didn't leave off on the best footing after Aether found out about his sister but he was still worried about him.
(I am only a rank 33 in genshin so I only know the story line from there)
"We better take care of his injuries...", Aether said already putting him on his back. "He also has a fever..."
"Ok let's go... though it's probably best not to draw to much attention to ourselves.", Paimon said following behind. "The people of mondstat might start getting worried.
"Agreed...peace just started in mondstat after stormteror turned. We wouldn't want to start worrying people again." (Umm I just need a reason for them to keep it a secret...if you guys have any other ideas write it in the comments and I'll change it)

Back to kaeya
"Grandmaster...", Kaeya said knocking on her office door.
"Come in kaeya...", Kaeya heard Jean say . As he opened the door he saw Lisa and Jean looking at him worriedly.
"So what do I owe this pleasure of being with two lovely ladies.", Kaeya said in his usually cheeky attitude. Though unlike usual Lisa didn't smile at his joke.
"Kaeya.....I'm not sure you heard....but earlier today some of the knights went into the woods and ran into the abyss order.", Jean said looking down. (Jean is so precious bye...)
"Are they okay!?", Kaeya said worried knowing that most of the knights weren't skilled enough to take on an abyss mage.
"Don't worry Diluc came and took care of it.", Lisa said dismissing his worry. "Though before Diluc slayed them one of the abyss mages said something rather interesting....", Lisa continued this time looking at kaeya.
Kaeya stared at her waiting for her to keep going. "They said...",Jean began to say looking at him. "Hey kaeya tell me...are you hiding something?", Jean said looking at him seriously.

A/N(Alot of Grammer errors and spelling and somethings don't make sense but whatever. Anyway things are gonna get alot more interesting. And it's FINNALY the weekend so I have more time to write. Anyways the next chap will come out tomorrow. Stay tuned. I posted this March 4, 2022