A familiar face

Another layed Dainsleif down in his bed. "What do you think happened?", Another asked looking at paimon.
"You don't think he got caught up in the abyss order right?", Paimon said looking down at the stressed looking sleeping face of Dainsleif. "For now let's just look after him until he wakes up....", Paimon said sighing.
"Ahh!', Dainsleif groaned in his sleep. Aether went to feel his forehead to find out that he was exceedingly hot.
"I think he has a fever!", Aether said worriedly. Dainsleif continued to groan in his sleep not getting any better. "What should we do...should we ask someone for help?", Aether asked looking at paimon for some sort of solution.
"Well we can't ask diluc for help....If he finds out Dainsleif is involved in the abyss order he might kill him....", Paimon said sighing. "We also can't really ask any of the knights or else they might interrogate Dainsleif for answers and rumors might spread...mondstat has only just became peaceful after stormteror...we wouldn't want to bring anyone anymore worry.", Paimon said aether could feel her brainwaves by just looking at her. Though she wasn't much of a fighter she always helped Aether when he was in a pickle with her advice. That was part of the reason Aether considered her his closest friend. (Not canon but whatever I like their friendship so....)
As Aether continued to look down at Dainsleif something suddenly came to his mind. A couple days ago kaeya offered to buy him dinner. They had a nice talk and kaeya told him how he could tell him anything and he would help him out no matter the problem. Aether never really trusted kaeya but hearing him say those words warmed his heart and made him consider him a true friend in a world he was foreign too.
"What about kaeya....", Aether said staring down at Dainsleif s pained face. "If I remember correctly Kaeya said he learned some medicine techniques." ( Not canon but whatever just go with it)
Paimon thought for a moment. "Kaeya....I mean...you really don't think he'll tell the knights.", Paimon asked suspiciously.
"If I properly explain our situation to him I think he'll help....I-I I've grown to trust him a bit...and he told me if I ever needed help I could come to him!", Aether said his conviction evident in his voice.
Paimon sighed, "Well if you think so...we need to get Dainsleif help fast. He's been knocked out for over 4 hours and he has a fever!", Paimon said putting her trust issues with kaeya aside.
"I'll get him...you watch over Dainsleif!", Aether said already heading out the door.
"Paimon heard you loud and clear...Good Luck!", Paimon yelled after him as he slammed the door shut.

(Not the best chap but whatever.....I believe in kaeya husbando supremacy...also my fanfics are also on AO3 if you want to read them there.)