part 5: the cabin pt.2

--17 days into being at the cabin-- 2:36 am--

Vegito's pov

I was laying down in bed asleep. I was cold. I wanted comfort so i went to cuddle with gogeta only to find her not in the bed. I hear noises coming from the bathroom and get out of bed. I put some boxers on and walk toward the bathroom. I open the door and immedietly run in and hug the vomiting gogeta. I try comforting her and she vomits more. "Babe are you ok? Should we go to the doctor?" I said with clear fear in my voice.

Gogeta:" im fine...i just need some tilona..*passes out*"

"GOGETA!!!" I pick her up help her into apropriate clothing and do the same for me and then i use instant tranmission to go to vegeta's main hospital. After a few hours the doctor calls me back to gogeta's room. I stand there holding her hand. "So doc....what's wrong with gogeta?"

Unimportant doctor:"well mr.Vegito... She is pregnant. Do you know who the father is or could be?"

"Yeah...i know alright." I said through tears of joy and sadness. I hugged her and lifted her out of the bed.

Non-cannon saiyan doctor:"SIR YOU CAN'T DO THAT"

I used instant transmission and went back to the bedroom. I laid her on the bed with all the comfort she could have.  I lay next to her and hold her head close to my heart as she sleeps in a fetal position. I smile and play with her hair.

Bah:"BAAAH...BAH...BAH...BAAAAAAH"

I let bah out of his kennal and start walking to the door. As i let him out her bah's and slithers around and eventually does his bissnuess. He was wrapped around me leg as i sat on the porch thinking about how i was about to be a dad. I smiled as bah crawls up my leg and wraps around me waist. He does this when he is trying to comfort me. I smile and pet him. I start to dose off. I fall asleep on the porch coach.

-the next day-

Gogeta's pov

I was sleeping when i remembered that i was puking last night. I groan and try to cuddle with vegito. I open my eyes and he isn't there and neither is bah. He must be walking him. I hear bah barking and scratching at the door. I walk out of the bedroom in nothing more than vegito's shirt that covers me down to almost all my ass. I look and see bah scratching at the door. I let him in and wonder where vegito is. I look and see him on the porch sleeping with ice in his hair. I realize he must have sleept there and froze over in his sleep. I ran to him and brought him to the bed. I striped him down to nothing and did the same thing for myself. I laid him on the bed and got ontop of him and laid the blackets on us hoping my body heat and the blankets would warm him up. I fell asleep and cuddled him.

--timeskip--

Vegito's pov

I woke up naked cuddling with my naked and pregnant girlfriend. I smiled and brought her close to my heart and the seemed to.make her happer as she smiled and nestled into my chest. I smiled. I then saw her wake up. She looked at me with a smile. I gave her a nervious smile and she saw it.

Gogeta:" what's wrong babe?"

"Oh nothing im just....thinking...hey you stay here ima go into town." I said as she responded telling me she had to do the same thing. I got dressed and headed to the city. I ended up and a jewlery store. I was browsing when i noticed a ring that gogeta would love. I smiled and bought it.

--timeskip--

I got to the cabin and decide im going to set up a "robbery" which will turn out different than she thinks. I walk over to gogeta and ask her to get something from the car. As she is doing this i teleport behind her and put a gun to her head. "DON'T MOVE. PUT YOU BAG ON TOP OF THE CAR. FACE THE CAR. FACE THE CAR..." As she faces the car i take everything off and get on one knee. "ALRIGHT NOW...SLOWLY...TURN AROUND." As she turned her face she went from scared to crying from joy. She stood there as i said " gogeta... Will you mar...MPH" i was interupted by a pair of lips on mine.

Gogeta:" yes...i will marry you *kiss*

I smiled and put the ring on her finger before hugging her in the air before having a serious look on her face.

Gogeta:" what's wrong babe?"

"Nothing is wrong...just thinking about us four..." I said hoping she would take the hint. Instead she looked at me and bah and said that there was only three. I smiled and placed a hand on her stomach. She instantly knew and hugged me and squeeled. I smiled as now i have a family.

Aight guys ima end this here if you liked it tell me in the comments the name of the child. And without further ado....PEACE OUT ✌😊