Chapter 1

Two boys arrive at the camping. It was a warm day, and they could feel this would be a long summer.

- Dude, I can't believe I'm single again.

Socko said. That wasn't his name but everybody called him that because he always used to wear really cool socks.

He was a bit short but very buff. He was someone who you knew not to mess with by just looking at him.

- For a son of Zeus, you do have a lot of bad luck with women.

The taller boy said, his name was Enzzo. His skin was darker and you could tell he was trying to grow his hair out in an afro. He was too lazy to take care of it though, so it was always messy.

- And for a son of Ares, you're really pacific.

They laughed together as they entered the camping, being greeted my folk music and the clinging sound of swords.

- You think anything's gonna happen this year?

- Something happens every year. But if you're talking about pretty boy, which I know you are because you won't shut up about him, I don't think it will unless you make a move.

Enzzo looked away embarrassed. Socko was right, he couldn't stop talking about the pretty boy.

The pretty boy in question was none other than the son of Aphrodite himself. Liam. He was a bit shorter than Socko, a lot skinnier, and his skin was so pale you could mistake him for a vampire.

His hair was blonde, and his eyes were a light shade of brown, in which Enzzo wouldn't shut up about how beautiful they look in the Sun, according to him they looked like honey.

He also had freckles all over his nose. Enzzo thought he was the most beautiful boy he had ever seen.

- I think you should stop staring at him now bro.

Socko said, snapping Enzzo out of his trance. He didn't even noticed he was looking at Liam.

- Sorry, I zoned out.

Socko chuckled.

- Yeah, probably thinking about how pretty he is. Dude you should just ask him out already.

- Is not that easy bro, just leave it be.

Socko huffed, he was getting tired of this already.

- Dude. You've known each other for 6 years. If you don't ask him already you'll spent the rest of your life complaining. You know he never stays single for too long, JUST ASK HIM OUT!

- KEEP YOUR VOICE DOWN! Damn.

Enzzo was blushing, he didn't like being rushed and he hated the thought of being rejected and ruining their friendship.

- What are you guys talking about?

Enzzo's soul left his body. 6 years and he's still not used to it.

He petted Liam's head.

- Stop. Showing up. Out of nowhere. Please.

Liam laughed, he always loved when he scared his friends.

- Sorry, you know I don't do it on purpose.

- Yeah right, I think even if I put a bell on you you'll find a way to walk without jiggling it.

Socko looked tired. He had to deal with this bullshit for years now.

- If you guys don't stop flirting I'm beating both of you up.

Enzzo blushed, while Liam only showed his tongue.

- Well I have to go, promised Maddy to help her with her aim.

Liam said while walking away.

- Hey wait, is she still single??

- Stop trying to hit on my friends Socko, last warning.

- Damn, he's no fun.

Enzzo hit him in the head.

- Stop being horny, let's go, I need to eat something.

- You always have to eat something, fatty.

- Shorty.

- Tree.

- Loser.

- Simp.

They continued to bicker around while walking.

Just another summer day, like any other.