Pangalawang Kabanata

Nang maka labas na silang lahat agad akung sumunod.

Sobrang gulo ng mga studyante. Nag-uunahan sa bus at labas. Lahat ng student councilors di na maka control.

Ipinalibot ko yung paningin and I can't help but to cry.

My dreams come true. I don't know if this is a curse or a gift. The only thing I now know is that, everything will gives us trauma. This is one of the saddest part of our life.

I recall everything that was happening in our school.

"Go, Daisy!!!!" -I cheer. My best friend is so beautiful with her long gown. It's Campus day. My friend is one of the contestants and she's now on a top 5. She have a chance to be the Campus queen.

"Whoaaaa, Daisyyyyy. We love youuuu!!!"

"HUMANISTAAAA LABANNN!!!"

"DAISYYY NAMINNN YANNN!!!"

"GOOO DAISYYYYY!! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!!!!"

Ang dating sigawan dahil sa kasiyahan ay ngayo'y naging sigaw ng mga studyanteng takot.

"WAHHHHH"

"ANONG NANGYAYARI?"

"BAKIT MAY SUMABOG NA BOMBA?"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?"

Isa sa mga sigaw sa estudyante. Naiiyak ako. Is this because of the other country that would want to take some part of the Philippines? Will they invade our country? Or our country will become a battle field?

Nakita ko na to. Makukuha nila to. Oh my gash! Lord, have mercy on us. Please don't let anyone die. Huwag po sanang dadanas ng dugo.

Pilit akong nanalangin. If this is a gift then I will accept it but, I don't want to just sit or stand here while watching. There's a purpose why I can see the future so, why not spread it? If they won't believe in me then I will also fight, together with the people in uniform. I'll fight for this country. I'll use my voice to speak for this country.

If we can't stop it and we can't escape it, then i'll also fight.

I already saw this coming and who will win but this isn't the end yet. I can help change the outcome.