THE WOLF (END)

.

He had to do something.

Taehyung made sure his family was asleep before he made his way out of bed. The hospital floor was as cold as ice on Taehyung’s bare feet. It was so late at night, and with it being such a small town, barely any of the nurses were walking around. Taehyung took this as his time to strike as he walked down the abandoned corridors, the only sound around being the soft pitter patter of his feet as he treaded down the hall.

Taehyung looked back periodically to make sure no nurse was around as he searched aimlessly for Jeongguk’s room. That bastard was around here somewhere and Taehyung was going to find him if it was the last thing he did. He peeked into each and every room to look for the scalded man. While doing so, he pumped into a more than familiar nurse.

“Taehyung? What the hell are you doing? You’re supposed to be resting right now.” Jimin chastised.

“I know he’s here, Jimin. Where is he?” Taehyung jumped straight to the point as he gripped Jimin’s shoulders.

Jimin tensed up as he looked to the floor. “I-I can’t tell you that information…” Jimin mumbles.

“He’s a monster, Jimin. I have to take care of him or he’s going to hurt more people. Please, Jimin, I need your help.” Taehyung begs.

Jimin chews on his bottom lip as he recalls everything Jeongguk did to him. “H-He promised he would t-take me home w-without touching m-me,” Jimin hiccups, “But h-he…” Jimin sniffles as he was brought back to that day. His shoulders shake as he holds in his sobs.

Taehyung pulls Jimin in for a hug, “I’ll get your revenge for you, Jimin. Just tell me which room he’s in.”

Jimin looks around, “109, but don’t tell anyone I told you. Go give that fucker what he deserves.” Jimin encourages before he walks in the opposite direction to distance himself from Taehyung. Taehyung follows the sign to get to room 109. He feels a chill run down his spine as he stands in front of the room. With a shaky breath, he enters the demon’s lair.

Jeongguk was hooked up to a breathing machine, lying unconscious in bed. Taehyung smirks as he circles the bed. “Look at you… it’s quite pathetic, the Wolf beaten down by a sheep, isn’t that ironic?” Taehyung hums as he climbs on top of Jeongguk to straddle him. “I fucking hate you, hate the things you did to me. Do you have any idea what this could have done to Hana? You say you love her, but you can’t love anything, can you? You’re incapable of loving anything you monster.” He growls as he takes the oxygen mask off Jeongguk’s face, making him choke up a bit.

Jeongguk is somehow able to crack his eyes open, yet one of them is terribly swollen from the oil splashing on it. He can’t even speak as he tries to, but it sounds like something Hana would babble out. His tongue was fat in his mouth from the drugs the hospital had given him. Taehyung can’t help the laugh he let’s out. ”What’s the matter, cat got your tongue?” Taehyung coos condescendingly.

Jeongguk couldn’t move a muscle. He is at Taehyung’ mercy now. “There’s a part of me that hates seeing you like this. I wish I could make the hurt go away, make you feel better. There’s a part of me that wants to go home with you, be a family. Us and Hana, the three of us, happy. I would try to make everything ok for us. If I made things better for you, then where would that leave me? I’m sorry, I just can’t do that. I have to say goodbye now.”

Taehyung wraps his hands around Jeongguk’s throat as he squeezes with all his might. All his anger, rage, hatred, was being forced on Jeongguk’s throat. He watched with satisfaction as life drained from Jeongguk’s eyes. They started to go bloodshot as Taehyung didn’t let up for a second. He could feel it; feel the life force leave Jeongguk and enter him as the machine flatlined.

The alarms at the nurse’s station started to blare obnoxiously as they alerted the staff someone was flatling. The rushed footsteps of multiple people thudded down the halls. All Taehyung could register was multiple voices overlapping over each other as several nurses fought Taehyung to get him off of Jeongguk. They tried with all their might to resuscitate the man, but it was no use.

The Wolf had been defeated.

And Taehyung had gotten the last laugh.

Completed......

Next update:   HISSS    (spoiler) 😋😋

Snakey Jungkook 🐍(top)
Tiger hybrid taehyung 🐅(bottom)

Be happy 🙂🙂

Love senpai
❣️💜❣️......................

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..

.
.
..
.

.
.
.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.