SILENT PILL-2

💜Very Long chapter💜

2 days later:

He did his research thoroughly this time. It's not like he usually killed someone on purpose.

He had his fair share of accidents. No fatal ones but some were a close call. He had friends that teased him a lot. He wasn't a typical-looking snake hybrid. Too pretty for his own good. The natural orange color of his locks wasn't the usual look for a snake.

Also, he couldn't control his skin changing into blueish scales. He was more enticing that way, but other boys made fun of him. They dared to bite them and test if he wasn't a coward. And he wasn't, he was as impulsive as them back then. And you know how it ends. In the ER. For dickheads obviously.

So, he figured that he needed just to slightly prick the skin and even then, the amount of venom would be enough to put anyone into a deep slumber.

There was one more issue though. He was a predator. His first instinct will be to eat his pretty crush. And the second to mate. Or vice versa.

Jungkook sighed and dialed.

"Hi, is this Taehyung-ssi?"

"Yeah, but I am not a grandpa, you know Jungkook"

"What?"

"I guess, you are a bit older, so you are my hyung, no ssi. ?"

"Um... yeah. Anyways, I called so we can set up a meeting, not discuss this."

"Oh, God, yes we are doing this."

"Don't get your hopes-s up. I have conditions-s."

"Okay, mister grumpy Snake. What should I get?"

"Ropes, then ..."

"Woah... kinky, Jungkook-ah. I thought you were a vanilla type of guy."

"Don't interrupt me and write it down or I'll hang up. Brat."

"Okay, okay. M sorry."

"Ropes-s, antiseptic, couch comfortable for two, first aid kit, and some s-strong hybrid friends to hold me down if everything goes to shit. And charged phone in case of a bad outcome."

"Okay, noted. Can we do it today? I want to be fresh for my date."

"If you have everything at yours, I will come over. Send me the address-s."

"Yes, Grumpy Snake. I am grateful and will wait for you perfect ass."

Before Jungkook could combust from anger, tiger hybrid hung up.

He was doing this.

Shit.

*Kim Taehyung sent you the location.

He is lucky that it's 5 minutes from his apartment.

When Jungkook arrived, he thought that the building was neat. He certainly didn't think about certain tiger hybrid and his sweet smell. And surely, he wasn't nervous. It wasn't even his idea after all.