1 : First Encounter😍

Hey guys,, after so many days.. I am writing a new story on #SWASAN...

This Totally different love story.... Hope you like it....

And yeah please manage my English while reading as my English is really bad ...

----------------------------------------------

My Crazy Patient :

Chapter one :

Let's start******

A college scene :

Two boys siting in canteen…  having drinks…. And talking to eachother while looking at girls lustly….

Karan " Sanskar yar, your dad is forcing you to get marry, then why don't you married to ahana… !!.... Look how hot she is… n infect she love you also…. " he lustly seeing ahana…

Sanskar said while sipping drinking " no yaar, i am not interested in a girl…. I wanted to marry a women…. "

Karan eyes become widened " what…. Are you mad!!!!!!....... Seriously…..??? "

Sanskar said while giving him a serious look " yes i am serious….. And look girls are not satisfied me, like women do…. "

Karan gives him an unbelievable look….

—----------------------------------------

Next scene…..

At hospital :

Sanskar had an accident… he got lil injured…  his friends took him to a nearby hospital…

Nurse are applying medicine on his wounds, on his head…. He is given her non-interested look " nurse…. Please don't put bandage,,, it will effect my beauty…." 😛… he said

Nurse gives him a WTH look…. And continues her works,, ignoring him….

After some time :

Nurse turns after bandaging him, she turned to go… but she stop seeing the doctor coming…." good afternoon mam…. "

Swara replied with smile" same to you… "

Nurse left.

Sanskar turned towards the doc he about to say something… but stopped, after seeing the beauty in front of him…. He lost on the track….
Her beauty mesmerised him….

She is wearing beautiful yellow colour frock 👗 till her knees… and doc coat🥼 over the dress….

Swara came towards him and stand in front of him…  looking at his injury

Swara came towards him and stand in front of him…  looking at his injury.. "hello Mr!!! You ok???" she waves her hands,, n she asked when she saw him lost… 

Sanskar look at her face from to close … again lost in her natural beauty….