4 : Eager Sanskar

Hey guys.....
M back another chapy
.

Thanks for supporting me 😘....
Keep supporting me like that always ❤️

And yeah please manage my English while reading..

----------------------------------------------

MY CRAZY PATIENT :

Chapter four :

Let's start******

Mature scenes ahead 👇

Sanskar came towards the corner of parking area,,, a bench placed their,, he sit on it...

Then he takeout his ohone from his pocket... And opened the inside camera of car...
His eyes popped out lustly when he saw, swara is feeding her baby....

His eyes stuck on her big boob.... He lick his lips,, his member become harder to saw this...

He zoom the camera,, her boobs is only showing on screen,,, and he immediately start screen recording......

-------------------------------------------------

At Sanskar's room :

He is lay on bed,,, watching the led screen....
On which play Swara's recording..... 

He is lustly staring at her boobs.....  His eyes become red due to lust.....  He is staring at her brownish nipples.....  His member become aching after seeing this....  He hold his member,,, and groaned.... 

Then he start calming himself.... 

----------------------------------------------------

Next day :

Swara's door bell is continuously ringing....  Swara is feeding her baby.... 

When the baby is finished....
Then she running to open the door.... 

Swara opened the door, here is found Sanskar Standing... "oh you....  Here....?? "

Sanskar said while looking at her, " yeah, just come to thank you..."  he said and forward a bunch of red roses.... 

Swara look at him and smile " ohkk,,, come in...."

She made her sit, on the sofa.... " so what would you like to have,, tea or coffee..."

Sanskar " coffee...."

Swara "  ohk,, just wait for a while.. "

Swara prepared coffee and snacks for them... And start having it....  Then both start their chit chating....

After some time,  Swara's baby is start crying due to hunger.... 

Swara getup and excuse herself...  She come to baby room....  She picked him, and she sut on the bed, lay baby on her lap,,, open her shirt buttons,,, and start feeding him... 

She didn't close the room door...  She is unaware of the gaze....  She is engrossed in her mother duty...

Sanskar step forward, standing in front of her...... Swara look up,,, find him staring at her.....  She is shocked " what happened to you......."  she hardly whispered and hide herself from a dupatta... 

Sanskar " nothing, just come to see you...."

Swara " but this is not right to come anyone's room like this...." saying this he sit down on sofa comfortably in front of her...

Swara look at him, gulp hard " please go out...."

Sanskar " no,,, i am your friend now,,, I am not going anywhere....."

Swara feels uncomfortable, but still she can't do anything, because her baby boy isn't finished yet.... 

Sanskar gaze fixed on her.....  This time room environment become hot.... 

Later she remove her duppata and picked her sleeping baby... Placed her in cot.... 

She turn, and strike with Sanskar, her chest crushed with his strong chest.....  Both moans at the same time....

Sanskar " Swara, can i made love with you...." he asked while caressing her cheeks....

Swara look at him, her breath becoming heavier.....

To be continue ******

Next: Their making out,,, Sanskar Proposed her, wants to marry her (tell me if you want any scenes on his proposal)

So guys how's the chapy???
🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔
Which scene you like most???

Must give your views on comments section...
And don't forget to do votes also...

Take care..
Bye... 👋👋